Z. Bigatti Champagne cleansing gel

on 2/25/2013 12:22:00 AM

Very light gel cleanser. This took several rinsings to finally get off and while it felt fine in the mornings, it didn't do a good job of removing makeup in the afternoons/evenings. It did do a good job of removing dirt and oil without prompting my combo skin to make more oil though. Bottom line: not worth the price, as it won't effectively remove makeup.

Well I was very dissapointed with this product. I did not like the bottle. I was affraid if I dropped it in the shower I would cut my self. The cleanser was not very cleansing. My face did not feel all that clean when I used it. I will stick to my Cetaphil. :)

on 1/16/2007 10:33:00 AM

I forgot that I had this put away in a drawer... took it out to use again and remembered why I put it away. This cleanser has a "slimy" gel feel to it that I do not like. It also does not do a good job of cleansing the face. Will never repurchase any of their products. Disappointing.

on 7/27/2004 7:51:00 AM

This is my summer cleanser very light and fresh cleanses great and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth the bottle is a pump action type and it's hard to get the last bit out would be nice if they changed this. overall I love it