October 23, 2014 | 1741 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Lemon Soap Bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected this to be as extremely lemony as the peppermint soap is minty, but it's not. The scent is very mild, but it does lather well. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite of the Dr. Bronner's bar soaps, but I think it's been discontinued in favor of the Citrus Orange scent. If I find any more of it, I'll snag it and will use it as long as I can. The scent is mild and the soap cleanses without stripping the skin. I used this on my face for years and I miss it........

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by durstgurl0

i use the dr. bronner's citrus liquid castille soap
it is awesome for oily skin. it has organic orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit oil which are keep skin clear and clean. the smell is also very uplifting. murad has lemon, lime and i think orange oil in it but i think what kills the rest of murad is the salicylic acid and the chemicals. dr bronner's is all natural and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great lemony smell. when your in the mood to revitalize, this would be a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice refreshing soap. Love it in the summertime. It has a natural freshening ability and it makes me happy. I feel nice and clean when I use it. Only problem is bar soaps don't last as long as the liquids. I wish Dr. Bronner's made a liquid lemon and rose as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 10:53:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this twice, and I'd buy it again because it's a nice soft lemon scent, and the bar is quite large and it really lasts!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I got this on drugstore.com. I was expecting a very lemony tart scent but instead got a subtle, more natural slight citrusy smell. I was kind of disappointed. However, this soap lathers like nobody's business. It rinses clean and removes my eye makeup quite well.

You get a huge bar for $3. Kind of expensive for one bar of soap.

However, if given the chance to purchase again, I'd say probably not since it wasn't that special.