November 22, 2014 | 1701 users online

Makeup Brushes - Crown Perfumery - Crown Industries - C104 Angle Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lcalise1129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I started experimenting with make up, I purchased my first brush set from Crown Brush. 3 years later, I own a variety of high end, expensive brushes and they are no different from my Crown brushes which still remain in excellent shape 3 years later. I have since then purchased several more Crown brushes and I use and enjoy them as much, if not more than my MAC brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by hannuh07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i ordered a ton of brushes from this site while they were 40% off and i was thrilled to expand my brush collection. this angled brush was fantastic but i ordered a "large powder chisel" brush and it was anything BUT LARGE.it was EXTREMELY disappointing. total waste of my money and unless your looking for something to throw in your makeup bag then it is a waste of yours as well. i though that this would be like the sigma f20 or f30 but its not. not only is this product misrepresented but the company is a complete pain to work with. they want ME to pay to exchange this product even though it is misrepresented on the website. I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN! i would rather go pay money on the sedona lace website or ANYWHERE else than order from these people again. they were very rude and i could not believe that they wanted me to pay to send the product back, pay a 15% restocking fee, pay any extra amount over on whichever product i chose, &&& also pay to get a new brush. I AM APPALLED! i would pay less just to place another order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! they are only concerned with making money and not with customer satisfaction.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had 2 experiences with purchasing from Crown, the first was excellent, the second was poor. The brushes offerred on the The Crown site are a more extensive version of the brushes offered on Coastal Scents... I've ordered and used the Syntho Brushes (excellent--and ALWAYS in stock on crown, instead of "out of stock" on Coastal Scents), and have the Luna, Studio, and a couple Studio Pro line brushes. All of those worked beautifully--no shedding, performing well, and I'd purchase again in a heartbeat (but from a different company). The Mini Syntho Set (awesome!) and The Pro 10pc. Blue Syntho Set are the best to date! Coastal Scents carries a small portion of these same brushes, and has always done right by me. H O W E V E R.... I just received my second order from Crown, and 4 brushes were missing. I understand mistakes happen, but, I'd STILL had no response from customer service, and I know my money's gone for good. I'm glad I ordered the vast amount of what I needed in that first order and I am very very pleased with it all.... but, I'll never purchase from Crown again due to being ripped off the second time.

I haven't read it on here yet, but, I received an automatic discount of 20% off my first order because it was over $125...no code was needed. The second order was only for $65, but that shouldn't make any difference in terms of not receiving the full order--or acknowledging there's an issue.

I highly recommend the Sytho, Luna, Studio Pro, and Studio lines of brushes...I'd just purchase them elsewhere, now. There's a pdf of all the brush lines/brushes offerred... just find what you're looking for a google. I put "NO" for buying the product again, because I would purchase the same product from Coastal Scents or another Vender, but NOT from Crown. Buyer Beware!

Update: a week after posting this, I received a call/msg from customer service--stating that they would send me the missing brushes, that they were sorry for any inconvenience, and ending with a closing statement saying that 3 people signed off on my order--so they didn't know "how a mistake like this could have happened" (the tone was negative, as if I was lying about not receiving the brushes). The replacements were received 5 days later. I STILL will not repurchase from Crown, because of the ending statement & tone of that message--and the lack of customer service prior to actually ending up posting here on MUA. Their syntho brushes DO rock! But I'd pay more to buy them elsewhere--out of principle. (p.s. As stated earlier, I placed really large orders with them before, so I doubly resented their implication.)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Purdyfaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased a few brushes from Crown, and so far they've been good to me. I've used the brushes for a good 2 weeks, before I can come here to give my honest opinion. I've seen Crown has changed their brush lines, so I believe there are some that are definitely a pro bargain, and still a few iffy brushes that you shouldn't buy. The brushes I have purchased are from the Syntho and Studio Pro line. I think I will always buy these types of brushes and nothing else. The brush hairs are very dense, they do the job, and no shedding at all. I will continue buying from Crown as you can't beat the price. Comparing them to my MAC, Bobbi Brown or Smashbox brushes I own, they have just about the same quality, the handles are very durable, but the price beats the high-end names of course. For a MAC 217 brush, it's roughly $5, purchasing at MAC (even with my pro discount) I'm spending approx $15 more.

If you're new to Crown, I would suggest buying just a few brushes to test for your liking, as what I did. I bought 5 brushes for about $30. You can't beat that, not even purchasing at drugstores. If you don't like them, then so be it...at least you didn't spend a whole fortune and it go down the drain.

Hope my review was very helpful! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by swenada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this set for christmas. It was a promo featured through KJ on youtube. ( Don't want to promote anyone so wont say her name)

Prior to these brushes I had cheap drugstore brushes and actually never really experienced this thing called brush hair shedding until I washed these brushes AND also when I used them.

The brush which has the MOST dropout is the angled blush brush.

I am very disappointed in this product and I guess I should've known better than to buy this online where I can't see the quality.

Secondly the brushes are all stiff and I like my makeup to look very suttle...a stiff brush will not give me a light dusting and I end up looking like a clown.

I really was hoping to have a nice set of blush brushes and this did not do it at all. The other brushes weren't bad. I liked the foundation brush but it's no different from those I already have.

I do NOT recomment and if I had a choice to do this again, I wouldn't buy it. I am not willing to buy ANY brushes online unless I have felt the quality first.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by edkottinger

I purchased a brush set for myself for Christmas, I just received it today and I used a couple of brushes. The hair is falling out in my hands!! The brushes seem to disintegrate before my eyes!! I guess you get what you pay for.:(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by springsuper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At the New York Cosmetology trade show I purchase a few of the badger brushes as well as the small hip brush belt. I was told by other MUA friends that they were great brushes and dirt cheap. Well they were dirt cheap but from the first time I used the brushes, hairs were falling out. After about 1 month the handle was coming loose from the binding and now it spins inside, making control very difficult.

Also, the brush belt started ripping at the seams at both ends with very little product inside. In the middle of a shoot, the belt broke and my product when flying.

I wrote the company about my experience and not only did they not stand behind their products and provide an exchange or refund...they were rude and accused me of lying! I could not believe it! I was truly disappointed as a make-up artist and a consumer that a company with such a good reputation would behave as if their customers don't matter. We are a small community and I intend to spread the word about my experience.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by makeuppro01

crown brush has a very good quality, for a great price. I use a wide range of brush brands, but if i can get a great quality at that price... I'm sold!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice slanted blush brush. I wonder if this is the NARS angled blush brush? Since Crown makes most of the private labels you find at Sephora and Stila and BE. Anyway, love the big handle but it's very stiff so it's one swipe, blend and go. I wouldn't really prefer a softer brush as this one is just fine.