July 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Polishes - Essie - Fiesta

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kl87

I got this product on sale for $5 which was a bargain in AUS.
The bottle is really cute and easy to hold etc. The brush is a bit small for my liking - I much prefer the OPI brush. The colour is a lovely vibrant pink and you could probably get away with one coat it's very close to opaque.
I'll have to edit this review in a few days to say how it lasts, but so far it passes the test.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jbeck14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yay! I love this color! I've been on the hunt for the perfect pink for a while, and I think I found it! Fiesta is a bright but not obnoxious pink, not too coral, but not too blue-ish. It is a nice medium pink. It looks awesome on my NC20-30 skin, providing some nice color without being a nasty Pepto-Bismol or neon pink. Out of all my Essie polishes, this might just be my favorite. I thought that Essie's Watermelon was supposed to be the quintessential pink, but Watermelon always shows up very reddish on me. I think this is just perfect, a great, wearable pink that applies completely opaque in 2 coats (but you could get away with one). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by carelovespink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think I have an Essie addiction. I lovelovelove this colour. It's very much a HOT pink, perfect for a fiesta. Great for nails or toes, easy application and staying power as usual.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by danceandrejoice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The good part first: this polish glides on nicely. I was able to put it on thickly & get away with only one coat.

Now the bad part: the color is TERRIBLE. In the bottle, it looks like a COOL medium-hot pink. On me it is definitely warm toned & it looks really cheap and tacky because of it. I don't understand what's happened because when I wrap my freshly painted tips around the bottle, my nails don't even look the same color as the bottle I'm holding. So, total fail for not looking the same on. This is not the first time I've had this problem with an Essie polish, I'm sticking with OPI from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by trc11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish! It went on my nails kind of weird, but that is because i stink at painting my own nails haha! but the color is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by islandgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because the color isn't totally me, but it is a fun variation from my normal theme. I am usually into baby pink, lilac, true red or shades of purple or magenta BUT this color was recomended by my very glamerous sister and I am having fun with it. The color is a tropical looking shocking pink. It is a bright, fun and very summery. It is a sexy and feminine, beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by crybaby

This looks so amazing when I have a nice tan. It's a very flirty, happy color. It's a true hot pink, more on the cool side. Great in the summer, but I would wear this all year round to spice things up when I wear dark colors. *PIC*

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Essie's nail polishes are simply the best. They apply smooth and evenly. The first coat comes out slightly sheer, the second coat makes it opaque (in the "cream" not "frosted" formulations). Fiesta is a bright, medium pink (not too dark or light). At first I was concerned it would appear somewhat coral against my skin - I detest coral - but it looks bright and happy on my toes. With good base and top coats (OPI Nail Envy and Sally Hansen No Chip), it lasts more than two weeks chip-free. I haven't tried it on my fingers, in that regard I think it is too bright. It's a great summer color and I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

My toes have never had so much fun! This is a BRIGHT FLORESCENT PINK!!! This color says summer!!
Polish has great staying power, and a beautiful gloss like shine.
Bright Cheery and Happy! I have little clear rhinestone flowers on each big toe that make the color sparkle even more! These feet were made for dancing now!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No