December 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Palettes - Smashbox - Premiere Color Compact

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this palette! The first product to ever get all 5 ratings from me=). Out of the whole palette, I was a bit iffy on the shimmery dark blue e/s because it might make me bruised but as a liner it works great. The e/s (well described below) last all day without creasing and are very pigmented. I haven't tried the glosses but i'm positive they would all compiment my skintone. The highlighter is subtle but makes my face radiant & I love the blush=D, it gives me a warm look so this palette will get the most uses during the fall. I'm contemplating whether to get the other palette as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Phenomenal value! This set came out with the Nordstrom Anniversary 2004 sale. YOu get a sleek black compact with full size mirror and it retails for $25. Inside is three shimmery shadows in a gold, copper brown, and navy blue. The blush is a medium peach brown, the highlighter is a shimmer soft champagne laced with gold and three lip glosses in a shimmery bronzey shade, a terracotta, and a pink brown nude color. Stunning compact. Great value too. The shadows are richly pigmented and last all day. The glosses are nicely pigmented and moisturizing. Create several looks from one compact that houses everything you need for a complete face. Small and compact too yet fits in your smashbox travel bag! Great deal!