December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Chocolate Brown Pigment

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I love this pigment! It has become my new default brown shadow. I can't believe I din't discover this sooner. I ordered MAC's 'Deep Brown' pigment and that was AWFUL... so I ordered this next.. and found my dream brown color.
This color is similiar to 'Twinks' (which comes in a pot), but is heavier and has so much better blendability. You can control the build of this shadow. It's very rich.. it's literally like a shiny Hershey's bar color- a very true, shimmery chocolate brown. And as all pigments do, it lasts all day and night no matter the circumstance. My new favorite pigment, right behind Blue-Brown. If you pair this with 'Smut' in the outer corners, you've got a winning look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first glance, Chocolate Brown appears to be just another warm pigment- nothing special. I would describe it as a dark rosy brown with an undercurrent of coppery pink & a slightly sparkly finish. It would work well applied anywhere, but especially for a blushed gold lined effect. Can't wait to try a smoldering cat eye look with it! Not a must-have, but a truly stunning shade, a richer version of Rose Gold & worth having if you like a widely nuanced range in your pigments collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I originally got this as a sample color and used it up so fast I had to have a full size. It is a great color to just throw on for every day or spice up to go out. I love how it is perfect for a soft brown smokey eye look or put it with a lime green to go crazy the possibilities are endless. There is no way I could resist getting this pigment, it is essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by vampirekisses25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this pigment up at my local cco. I'm so happy I found it in the old jars. I love this color, It's really hard for me to find browns that work for me they either have to much red undertone in them. This color is good for a everyday look. I would repurchases this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by elizabeth3790

The name of this pigment is a bit misleading. Chocolate brown to me implies a rich dark brown, but this color is not very dark. Its sort of a medium coppery brown. Despite the name though, this color is beautiful. One of my favorite mac pigments. It pairs perfectly with mac's pigment in tan.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a shimmering brown with a hint of red undertones. It is similar to Heritage Rouge pigment. It is a good crease color for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this sample in a swap probably a year ago, and I must say I was blown away. Such a rich vibrant chocolate brown color, hence the name lol. The texture is amazing. I seriously need to get the regular sized pigment from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a must have for green eyes. I love using this in the crease with a shadow like All That Glitters or Naked Lunch on the lid. Super easy to blend and you only need a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by heyimcortney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ahhh! i love this color! it's so versatile. i like to wear my constructivist paint pot underneath and put this in the crease. easy, great look! would buy again in a heartbeat

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by babielylien

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is gorgeous colour, true to the name with more shimmery =) its such a rich brown great for crease! I have this in the vial and I think it'll last forever but I need to I will repurchase!