April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Coty - NOKOMIS

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is, without a doubt, THE MOST vile thing I have ever smelled in my life. I sprayed this, and I swear, within seconds, I had a terrible headache and I got very nauseous and dizzy. I scrubbed it off, but I had to go lay down, this made me so ill. A scent like this should be illegal. Just horrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mother likes this, so when I saw the 30ml bottle at walmart for $15 today I decided to grab the last bottle on the shelf for her. You never know if it's going to be discontinued. Anyway I got it home and decided to *ahem* prime the sprayer for her... and what do you know, some of it got on the back of my hand! And to me it smelled a LOT like Tresor! I mean, this cologne is like Tresor that does not go rancid with my chemistry - and is much less expensive. This is labeled as a 'spray cologne' but honestly the concentration is more like that of an EDP. There is a sheen of oil still lingering on my skin long after I have sprayed. I think I just might grab some of this for myself. I also like the rounded feminine moon symbolism in the packaging and bottle and think it suits the fragrance perfectly, the whole package is quite lovely, black and gold and frosted. FYI: 'Nokomis' means 'Grandmother' in Ojibway native language.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by allureveil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally agree that this is like LouLou, and I love it. It is also similar to a wonderful BIC (yes, like the pens) perfume that I bought at a drugstore in a Rue Turveren grocery store in 1988-89 in Brussels! I've tried to find it since then, sadly with no luck, so feel good fortune in finding Nokomis, although again, bad luck that it's probably been discontinued, right? Hope you can find it and that you'll like it, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this perfume! It's very sexy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a exotic-sexy fragrance, and I found Nokomis by Coty. Some notes are jasmine,tuberose,sandalwood,musk,
and vetiver. First sprayed it seemed too sharp for me, then when
the dry-down came,it became softer & I felt it was just beautiful with some lovely mystique. No doubt this one I will reserve for evenings when I want to feel sexy. Even though I do like this a lot, I had to omit
a lipstick because the bottle is
too plain for this type of fragrance.