October 26, 2014 | 1121 users online

Loose Powders - Urban Decay - Cocoa

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

Cocoa is a life saver! I am 24, Female, Blonde haired, Blue eyed, and PALE! This gives a healthy glow and a great scent. I wore some the other night on a date and he turned to me to give me a hug and said, "You smell like chocolate!" He loves it, and so do I. This is the second time I have bought this product, and I know it will not be the last!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I just love these powders! The packaging is so cute and they smell great and don't contain talc which is great. They last a long time a little goes a long way. Love Them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 4:28:00 AM More reviews by sharmeen

AHHH...YUMMYYYYYY!!! Honestly this product is soo sexyummy that you would wanna eat yourself. I have a hard time with the box though - as most of my cocoa powder gets wasted when I am flipping it down to get some on the Sexy Leopard Puff. What am I doing wrong? Any advice? I haven't applied this on my face yet but - just on my neck, my shoulder blades, my arms, my chest...my tummy..yummy!!! hehe. Very Expensive though- I want to try their other products as well - Marshmallow + Caramel -Unfortunately they are out of stock and could be ordered online only - and delivered to USA residents only - that SUCKS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

wow this is just gorgeous esp when i have all my st tropez on this looks amazing against tanned skinned and tastes great too...i want them all!!!!!ive heard there is now a pina colada one i cant wait to try that!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2005 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lalaqt69

They are VERY expensive, that's why I only have samples =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kimmi42876

Looks, smells & tastes great! Gives a nice shimmer!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

very yummy. it tastes great and actually smells like its namesake. a lot of artificial choc scents can be plasticky or sour, but this one is right on the money.

the container is too cute, and the powder gives a bronzed effect to the skin. its not as warm as the caramel powder, but it doesnt wash me out the way marshmallow and cherry lemonade do. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by chiarascura

I have to admit, I've gotten excellent reviews from the male contingent :) It's tasty, and it does give me a nice, bronze shimmer. I am not sure how I feel about the strong, synthetic-chocolate smell - it interferes with my perfume, but it does make me smell like candy. Love the fluffy applicator. Probably, when I run out, I'll buy this stuff in Caramel, which I hear is the most shimmery one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ChanelChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yummy!The Cocoa scent is too much to resist!It is lickable,and sparkles!I know that sounds weird, but my friends love to put this on their arms, and then lick it. Strange huH? I cant believe I am the first one to put this product up here!Everybody should try it!Perfect for all skin tones.You can find it and the other powders at www.sephora.com