John Frieda Sheer Blonde Instant Conditioner and Highlight Enhancer

4.1

HG! HG! This conditioner is so amazing. Moisturizes my dry hair perfectly, leaves it soft and tangle free and does not weigh it down. Love the matching shampoo as well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I use the shampoo and the conditioner and it works great. It makes my hair smooth and it refreshens my hair color. I totally think blondes should use this!

on 7/6/2010 10:01:00 PM

I love this conditioner, my hair feels lightweight (not weighed down), my hair feels like hair and not as if there is a bunch of residue, my hair is soft less frizzy and I barely ever get split ends, I donít know why I ever stopped using this product with its accompanying Sheer Blonde Highlight activating shampoo but I wont ever stop using it again.

on 11/21/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this conditioner once a week with its matching shampoo and the conditioner is a notch above its mate. It softens my hair without making it limp, and does add some shine to my hair (reddish/bronzey blonde with an auburn rinse on it). It also controls static. I'm on my 2nd or 3rd purchase of this pair of John Frieda products and I've used the other blonde (caramel) and even the choc brown versions. The product is fairly cheap, non-drying, and it works very well for my hair. I have a lot of it and I need products which penetrate without my going through the tube in a month. Definite re-purchase.

I love this conditioner! I feel like I have brighter hair after using this (combined with the shampoo) and I love how soft my hair is, too. I usually just leave this conditioner in and comb through it to detangle, hairdressers say that causes less breakage.
This conditioner is definately a must-have for blondes!

on 9/19/2007 9:25:00 AM

I reviewed the shampoo too. I found this conditioner to supply enough moisture and helped detangle my hair. For the price you canít beat it.

on 4/10/2007 10:53:00 AM

I have very dark hair naturally, and wanted to go BLONDE for the summer. My hair was DEAD - very dry and unmanageable despite buying many designer (aveda, l'oreal professional from salon, redken) products. This conditioner is my life saver. After just 2 uses, my hair was silky and manageable - for days! It didn't leave my scalp itchy, and it didn't make my hair greasy after 2 days. I love it, and would definitely recommend!

on 3/11/2007 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My hair was parched from coloring and I've tried many other conditioners. This conditioner is very effective! I have used it in the Brunette version and the blonde version - now the blonde - bc I want to protect my hightlights. I'm totally happy with it, except for one thing - the smell - it's sooooo perfumey. It would be wonderful if it had a fresh/clean scent. They really don't need to make this smell like a perfume factory.

on 9/10/2006 6:29:00 PM

This didn't do anything really for my hair. All it did was add shine, that's all. It didn't soften my bleach hair. It only made it more difficult to comb it!

This product is loaded with metallic. Which means it will damage your hair.

I can only imagine the horror a person will go through using the whole blonde line, including the blond glaze?!!! YIKES!!!!

I'm laughing to myself as I write this because I seriously thought I had already reviewed it....I have been using this for years. The Sheer Blonde Line is a favorite of mine, but let me just make it clear that it is intended for blondes only....because I have heard of some brunettes complaining that JF Sheer Blonde products don't lighten their hair. Anyways, I have this in the shade for darker blonde hair and I mix it with the shade for lighter blonde hair because mine is somewhere in between. This keeps my hair shiny and happy and healthy and I have absolutely no complaints. Smells nice, moisturizes, etc; I have been using this for years and they recently reformulated the formula to make it even more moisturizing. If you're a blonde, I couldn't think of a better conditioner to help nourish and protect your color.