April 21, 2014 | 1440 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Lip Color in Pink Pearl

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I didn't like how you need to apply two, also I didn't like how I felt like I was painting.. Then had to wait for the paint to dry and feel like I cannot move my lips or else it will shatter off them... But I might use then seperate, told hold other lip sticks or maybe the lip gloss to put over top of lipsticks but not really interested in buying again not my thing..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like my lipsticks in girly shades and this looked right up my alley! I haven't had great success with the outlast lipsticks in the past, but purchased this one on a whim because I liked the colour and I was getting sick of having to keep touching up my lippy throughout the day. I also had a fantastic makeup remover on hand for the colourstay varieties of makeup, so I knew I could remove it at night!!! As far as staying power goes, this one really delivered for me. It didn't stay completely true to the colour as I had applied it first thing in the morning, but by late afternoon, it still looked good and the colour was still the same only faded a touch. If I re-applied the gloss stick, it definitely looked fresh. Some of these types of lipsticks will start to crack or even shed off your lips. This one did not. I would definitely suggest you start with well exfoliated lips, but not moisturised as I don't think it would adhere very well to moisturised lips. I allow a few minutes for the lipstick to set before applying the gloss so that it is well and truly dry. The colour on me has a touch of mauve to it, but that makes me like it even more. If you are looking for a baby pink, this is not your colour. To me it is a cross between mauve and pink. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by lovespugs

I am surprised that someone posted that the colour is strong. The opposite is true. This is a pastel pink and very, very pretty. I am also surprised that people have said that it flakes off. If your lips are in good condition, this lipstick has excellent staying power and I have found that it does not flake at all. I always make sure to wipe my lips with a dry face washer (flannel) prior to applying. I wait at least two minutes until it is completely dry before applying the gloss stick. If you can see any of the lipstick on the gloss stick, then you have not waited long enough! It has to be thoroughly dry! I usually re-apply the gloss stick twice during the day and that is enough to keep it look fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible! It's flaky and peels off. It stayed on while I ate, but only becuase it's soupy food that I ate. The moisturizing topcoat is slightly waxy and it makes some of the lip color come off and the lip color still feels dry after the seconds of applying it. I got a really nice shade, pink pearl, but I'm glad I got this as a gift. I probably won't be purchasing again, or maybe I willl just to try a new shade...to eat..That's Ridiculous. I'll give it a three for a nice color, moisturizing topcoat (which does make the lipcolor less dry), and staying on when I ate.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by heybumper

I am not liking this product. I love the actual color on my lips since it flatters my skin tone, but this crap about it being all day is bogus. I put it on, let the color sit for a one minute like it directs, then put the gloss on - looked great. By the time I walked from my car into my office, after rubbing my lips to make sure the color/gloss were evenly distributed, the color was pretty much gone. About an hour later, my lips were really dry, so I put some of my regular lip gloss on at my desk (left the tubes in the car in the garage), and the color slightly showed back up again. I will give it a couple of more tries, but it may have to go back....which is a pity, because this is the exact color of lipstick that I've been looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Perfect shade!!! Excellent for a polished look~~

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this stuff and I love this color. I hadn't tried any of these long lasting lipsticks because the ones that used to be available were just really drying, they weren't like these. These things are awesome and the color of this one is amazing. It's this gorgeous frosty (but not to frosty) mauvish pink color. Give it a try, I went and bought two more after I tried it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by stormdancer

Love it! It is so great to finally have found a lip color that really lasts for hours. Pink looks really good against my pale skin, so I asked for this for Christmas, and my sister got it for me. However, I don't like to wear this bold pink alone. After I've applied it and it's dried, I apply a little brown lipstick to tone down the pink. I can't wait to try other shades!