August 27, 2014 | 1599 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Light! Easy-blend Foundation Veil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by srobi24

i love this foundation and it has now been discontinued
does any one know where I would be able to still find this foundation?
thanks so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by blackmoonstone

I love this foundation.
It's very light and natural, but unifies skin tone and covers little redness in my cheeks. It's so confortable to wear, and last pretty good. Also, it's a water based formula son doesn't damage your skin.
I have combination/oily skin and it doesn't make me oily, when I set this with powder looks great.
Really great foundation for everyday!

For reference, I'm NW20/NC25 in MAC and # 420 in Biotherm Light!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by isabelle114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! Its very light yet it covers the redness on my cheeks. I asked the counter girl of a foundation that is light, feels and looks natural and she recommended me this one. A bit expensive for a small bottle but i dont put make up on everyday so the bottle will surely last long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

I'm not sure whether this is still available, because I've already got it for a while, but since this is my summer foundation, and I mostly prefer minerals during summer this is a product that has been hardly touched.

Recently, as the weather has become warmer, I've decided to give it another try and actually enjoyed using it.

This is a very light foundation with medium coverage and good staying power, I had it for 6 hours with no problems.

Whenever I put on a liquid, my face tends to be really oily by miday (I usually put on my makeup at 7 in the morning), but with this foundation I didn't have any oil issues, although I still have to blot my face, it appears that the oilyness is under control.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by punkgyrl

I've tried a lot of foundation and this one is by far the best one I've ever tried! I was shopping for a foundation that moisturizes at the same time. I tried out a few and this one wins by a mile. It didn't emphasize my dry patches and really toned down the redness of my dry winter skin. I bought 430 which matches my yellow undertone and that's hard to do! The pump bottle is hygenic but don't put it in your bag cuz it'll just drip outta the pump =S But all in all, it's the best foundation i've tried so far and I've tried many!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by julia_s

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the few foundations that I give five lippies to with all my heart - the BEST that I've tried!

As the name suggest this gives you light coverage, however I also found it to be one of the few truly 'buildable' foundations i.e. I could layer it up to medium coverage without a mask-like or flaky effect.

The foundation gives an almost-matte finish (very skin like) but (for me at least) had ZERO oil control so finish off with powder and blot through out the day if this is a concern! It didn't seam to clog pores so don't be scared off by the fact that it's not 'oil-free' as I first was ; )

The consistency is very light - almost runny and although this means you have tons of time to blend it also has a slight tendency to streak so I would recommend using fingers or a sponge rather than a brush with this one.

I have extremely pale skin and shade 415 worked well for me - a neutral shade with subtle yellow undertones that worked well to neutralize redness and conceal imperfections.

Biotherm is one of the more affordable department store lines, and although this product is by no means cheap I can honestly say that it was worth the price!

Once again, if you're looking for heavy duty coverage - just keep walking! Try this foundation if you're looking for very natural, your-skin-but-better results : )

p.s. Although it offers broad-spectrum protection, this foundation is below the minimal SPF 15 requirement so I recommend using a sunscreen underneath - I found that Paula's Non-greasy Sunscreen (in the spray bottle) worked great when paired with Biotherm's Light!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by B3LLE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin was actually really good before I started using this, and for some reason, I decided on giving this a try to even out the skin on my face. This was the first actual foundation I've tried, and at first thought it was great. After a several days to about a week or so, I noticed I was breaking out. I thought it was maybe due to the fact I started using Fix+ too, so I stopped using Fix+, but continued using this because I didn't really think it would be the reason for my breakouts. I just would NOT stop breaking out, so I stopped using this, but was left with zits and clogged pores. It pretty much ruined my skin. It took months for my skin to clear up because of the scars and whatnot. NEVER purchasing this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by sasha0382

i hv been using Biotherm Light! Easy-blend foundation veil natural - luminous (SPF 10), #420 for the past 2 yrs! the coverage is enough for me and also it is not too "thick". i rarely need to use any concealer after using this product.

however, my t-zone did get oily after abt 3 hrs of usage as i hv combination skin. after gently pressing on it with tissue, it did the trick, getting rid of the excess oil n my makeup stays on! no powdering was needed at all.

if i were to find anything better, it will be a bonus. otherwise, i will stick with this product for a long long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 8:03:00 PM More reviews by jade177

This might be THE ONE! The HG! I've been using it for about a month now and I absolutely love it. I'm a NC25/Shiseido I20 and #420 is an exact match for me. This foundation is very light and sheer yet it evens out my skintone so nicely. Sometimes after a few hours I forget that i'm wearing a full face of makeup because it is so light. After about 3-4 hours of wear my T-Zone did start to get oily but it doesn't bother me too much. I also like how it comes with a pump top, keeps away the yucky bacteria.

I'd probably buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by QueenofKings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried very hard to get a good match for my skin. The clerk in the store was helpful and after looking under the lights in the store and also outside in bright sunlight I settled on 420 as it seemed the best match. This product is slippery - and is quite a light feeling. I don't know what happens to this as soon as it dries down on my skin. It's like it lightens up or something. It almost looks chalky white. I blend and blend to no avail. It's a medium coveage but the way it lightens on me I feel like I look like I'm wearing FOUNDATION. Not the look I'm striving for.