December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Eyeliner - Dior - Crayon Eyeliner in Black

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Horrible Horrible Horrible, smudges, doesn't last long. You look like a hot mess after 2 hours of this on. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was just an ok eye liner, I'd say good if the price was cheaper. I do appreciate that they included a free 'Dior' sharpener and a sponge tip for smudging. However, the pencil itself smudges a little so not completely smudge proof, it is not convenient to use, had to sharp it quite often so it ran out quickly, and over priced for its quality. Seriously, you can easily find a better eyeliner that's wayyy... cheaper in drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

I would never recomend this product to anyone. The pencil is gray, not black. It is so hard, that I have to use a lighter on it to melt it, before i put it on me. I dont want to trow it away, because it was expensive, but i cant wait to get a new, better one from another brand!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful product really really terrible. The color is not even black its a medium charcoal grey. Looks very washed out Applies quite difficult and unevenly. On the water line stays on for like 6 minutes and then disappears. And when ever i use it to line my upper lash line it wont stay on more than a hour. Applies so unevenly you really need to drag it back and forth so to get some kind of color pay off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This greasy liner smuges and the color is too sheer and pale. Unflattering color, faded charcoal, definitely not black!
When I draw a line it leaves little balls/crumbs that look darker than the rest.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katiebaby87

I love the colour of this eyeliner and it applies easily (little smudging throughout the day which is a big plus) but its staying power leaves a lot to be desired - especially considering the price. The 2 little lids at either end get kind of annoying too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by brandsjunkie

i bought this product when i purchased diorshow, the mascara. i really love the mascara but not so much the eyeliner. i find that the crayon liner is quite thick but nevertheless does the job. it smears though when i apply it on, especially on my waterline. like someone else also mentioned it doesn't work too well with oily eyelids either. looks gross. probably won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by luuserosy

I really though I was going to get the bang for my buck with this Dior crayon eyeliner for $25. It's really nice and come with two sides, one with the liner and the other end a smudger. It also has a sharpener packaged into the box. I saw the reviews and rushed to Nordstroms to grab the item. It says it's waterproof, which by sure it is! My original MAC eye makeup remover didn't wipe this eyeliner off at all, so I settled buying the Dior Eye Makeup remover.
Because I have oily skin, the eyeliner smeared really easily for me. By the end of the day, I resembled a bit of a panda. I guess little of the eyeliner particles would go all around the place. I was very disappointed... I've stopped using it for awhile now. Sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2008 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mizztree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am typically a dior FAN but I found nothing worth raving about with this particular liner.
I prefer the gel liners from other lines but the idea of having a pencil so I wouldn't have to constantly clean brushes or worry about messing up a line, I tried it.

Going on, the color was hardly black.

Within 20 minutes, it was in the crease of my eye and it only continued to melt all over my face for the rest of the time I had it on which is ironic because it required effort to remove with make-up remover.

Cheaper alternatives go on with the right color and do not run off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 7:49:00 AM More reviews by magstock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It is the first time I experience a eyeliner which does not melt into the inside corner of my eyes, neither leaves me with the panda look given the humidity of the city I live in.

All right, is not a stay all perfect either, fading to a small degree by the middle of the day and the black is more of a gray tone. Still it is reliable, doesn't let you looking stupid with charcoal in your face.