August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Hair Treatments - Goldwell - COLOR GLOW

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by roseanna1

Hits product adds a lot of shine and silkyness to my dark reddish/brown hair with highlights..Never feels sticky and makes my hair looks like it was just dyed at the hairstylist!

I usually apply after shower in damp hair.

A must have for me!

I got the Deep Reflects Leave-In Treatment, and bought 2 bottles at once, as the price was really cheap (sale)!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by IntiDela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Goldwell COLOR GLOW Love Brown TREATMENT.This is unbelievable! Makes my hair look like luscious silky chocolate brown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm using the Goldwell Colour Glow range at the moment. Shampoo, conditioner, and then this treatment a couple of times a week.

This treatment makes my hair feel more healthy and helps to keep the colour fresh. I've got fine hair and this add the condition I need without weighting down.

The packaging, as already mentioned by others, is ridiculous for the shower. Screw top jar? You have to be really careful water doesn't get it, and I have already dropped the jar once and lost 1/2 of the container. I'd prefer a pump pack or bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG conditioner. It leaves hair that's dyed or highlighted in brand new condition. I use this a few times a week and it keeps my hair extremely healthy, soft, moisturized, brightens it, and never weighs it down. I'm not fond of the packaging but the product itself is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by DoreenFr

Fabulous Product. It maintains the blond color very nicely. No fading or brassiness. Only issue is that my hair is very dry. It became drier with continuous use, so I added a little almond oil to my conditioner/blonde fluid mix. I would only recommend this for dry hair. Product does what it says.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kimmie_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the Goldwell Color Glow Reflects hair mask. It has a nice smell, wonderful texture and leaves my hair feeling super silky but not heavy. It also brings intense shine to my hair. It is a little pricey at $21, but so worth it. The only thing I would change is the packaging. It is in a jar with a screw on cap which is not very convenient when you are in the shower. Great otherwise though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by primaanna

Great stuff . Easy to use . One of thous rare cases when it does exactly what "the bottle back side promise"
i've got mine in "live blond" for platinum blonde shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These products are my all-time HG's. I dye my very dark brown hair light auburn and put in caramel highlights, which results in medium auburn hair w/ dark caramel highlights.
I use many of these; the "Love Brown Shampoo" (which is a lovely and soft non-color depositing shampoo, but does smell bad); "Love Copper" and "Love Red" conditioners (which deposit color, instructions say to leave-in for 8 minutes and then rinse out, it makes my hair look newly dyed!); and my most beloved product of all time, the "Love Red Leave-in Fluid Treatment" (which I wrote a separate review on, and leaves my hair with lovely red, eye-catching highlights, also soft and shiny). These color-depositing conditioners and treatments do leave color on bare hands, so use some "Lava bar soap" (an abrasive soap to remove paint which is sold in the soap aisle) on hands to remove the color. I have already bought these again, and will continue to do so!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rainessence

This is great. I use the LOVE BROWN shampoo and the conditioner which is labelled treatment. It is evening out my darker roots which are showing through and depositing a nice warm brown to my hair. My hair was highlighted blond before and they lifted my usual medium brown hair to a lighter blond with highlights. By the end of the summer I found it MUCH too light for me and toned everything down with Garnier light pearl mahogany brown and now use Goldwell to deepen the whole experience. I think warmer brown is much nicer than the whole blond highlights situation which for me generates too much unwanted attention!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by RebeccaC01

I purchased the Live Blonde Mousse on a whim, hoping it would provide volume and combat brassiness. I was very dissapointed for a 3.5 ounce of $20.00 mousse in that this is a basic mousse and nothing more! It has not ability to combat brassiness whatsoever and I think it was created on a gimmick to appeal to gullible beauty-obsessed people like me! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!