January 27, 2015 | 1876 users online

Cleansers - Purpose - Gentle Cleansing Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 7:09:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is on the oily side of combination. Washing at the end of the day, it takes a very harsh product to make it feel stripped...which this does. That's using mildly warm water, not hot. I can't imagine cleansing really sensitive or dry skin with this. I use it when I really want to get every trace of oil off my skin (like before a masque/pore strip), but if I used it as a daily thing, my face would be a mess. Also, it has that gross industrial antibacterial soap smell. It is good for washing my glasses daily, or for occasionally washing the chamois I use to wipe my glasses/smartphone screen, because it gets every single bit of gunk out and leaves no residue itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 8:07:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Nice gentle all purpose face wash.
It serves its purpose well and IMO one of the better drugstore face washes.
I prefer noxzema but this is not a bad product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Gadgeteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. The bottle says it's as gentle as water and it really is. On days when skin is finicky, parched or extra sensitive I reach for this because it cleanses without contributing to existing issues. I wouldn't rely on this alone for makeup remover because, when I use toner following cleansing with it, I find trace amounts of grime on the cotton pad. I believe its too gentle to really break down sunscreen or oil thoroughly. As an AM cleanser it's perfect and it works okay as a secondary cleanser after makeup has been removed in the evening. I use this a few times a week based on what my skin needs. Will continue to keep it in the cleanser rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great cleanser that removes makeup without leaving behind a milky residue. When I use this, I truly feel that my makeup has been removed and my skin feels clean. No over-drying feeling, no scent, and lathers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by cgarcia5

I absolutely love this cleanser! It's definitely great for those with sensitive skin. It kept the pimples away and it also leaves your face really soft and clean. It's soap free, it's gentle and it's hypoallergenic. I keep coming back to this product after I'm done trying new ones. I would most definitely recommend it and keep on repurchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

After a really horrible bout of acne I decided to switch to more gentle products, since I realized I have very sensitive skin. After about 2 weeks of consistently using this cleanser morning and night, I realized that I have developed a plethora of tiny bumps all over my face. Sadly, I realized this was the culprit after I took it out of my skincare routine.
So to anyone who has sensitive, clog-prone skin I would probably find an alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Minksy17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't had a break out in a long time, like a few years. I would have a blemish here or there but never a full on breakout. I had switched my face wash cause what I had been using was over drying my skin, I bought something from the Biore line and my chin broke out horribly. I was at a total loss, I had been hearing great things about this face wash from magazines and user reviews so I decided to give it a try. I don't think I will ever use any other face wash again. It has a very light scent but not at all overwhelming and I can wash my face twice a day without my face getting too dry. My skin has been clearing up nicely, and my pores have noticeably shrunk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by settlebaby

This is my go-to everyday cleanser. When I don't currently have an acne breakout, I use this daily in the shower and to take off my makeup. It doesn't clog my pores or leave a nasty film behind. When my hormonal, stress acne begins to flare up, I alternate between this and a salicylic acid cleanser. I honestly feel like this is just glorified baby wash, but I continue to buy it anyway. It doesn't dry out my skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by cici13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as my cleanser for the acne.org regimen. It removes makeup, smells light and pleasant and lathers well. I also love that it dispenses from a pump. I can't really attest to whether this would clear up acne on its own since I apply benzoyl peroxide after washing but it is a really gentle cleanser that doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry.