August 27, 2014 | 962 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Juicy Rouge - Rose Sorbet

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Angelhendr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bring this lipstick back it's a beautiful color, and it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by nivlag

Lancome,
Please bring this back!! Can anyone tell me what a close match is for Rose Sorbet color and shimmer?? I'm almost totally out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Love this color! It's a light rosey pink with tons of sparkle. Looks great on my NW20 complexion, light reddish brown hair and green eyes. Formula stays on and doesn't dry out my lips. My 2nd purchase of Juicy Rouge and I love both colors and intend on buying more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love love this shade! The sparkles are very obvious and large, which might be a turn-off to some people, but if not then go on ebay and maybe you can find this for $10 (including shipping!) like I did, which is a steal since it's $21 or $22 in the stores. If & when I run out of this I will def. repurchase. Texture: great. Packaging: cute. Amount of product: not a lot, but in this case I don't care. Color/shade: pls look to others' descriptions, but I will say I am PPP with naturally pink cheeks, and yellow undertones, medium to light brown hair with natural coppery and blond highlights, and eyes somewhere between grey-blue and hazel, and this looks SMASHING on me. It is not "barely there" or MLBB on me, I am obviously wearing lipstick, but the sheerness lets my own lipcolor show through a little and I think that's what does the trick with so many people finding this shade wearable. If you like mauve/pink/rose lippies, you should own one of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by steffyp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this color on a whim withouth even trying it on and WOW!! The sales person told me it was a popular shade, but I had no idea how beautiful it would look on!! I like to keep my lip color as minimal as possible, I tend to stick to glosses. But this being my first juicy rouge, it is like gloss in a stick form! Highly recommend and this seems like it could be universally flattering. It is a light rose color with tons of sparkle! I am a sucker for sparkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Stabevray

I love this color- it is my new favorite. It is a pale pink with a hint of shimmer. The consistency is very nice and you don't need a mirror to put on. I wish there was more in the tube though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am addicted to the juicy rouges and this one is one of my favorite shades! I did get this during their GWP. The shade is a perfect blend of pinky mauve. It's a great everyday shade but you can also "dress it up" with smoldering eyes. The sparkles are like those in the ads and they're not as gritty as some of the other brands I've tried. You don't need an additional gloss to go over it because the lipstick itself looks so glossy and sparkly. I love the scent, kinda candy like. I also love the slim packaging because it's easier to apply without a mirror and when you're in a rush; kinda like applying chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

I totally am in love with this product. It is the absolute perfect neutral YLBB but not invisible mauve. And sparkly. Very sparkly. A bit gritty from all the sparkle, but I don't care. It has some unidentifiable smell- fairly light though, and it doesn't bother me. It does annoy me that the darn thing is SO FRIGGIN SMALL. Hello, I just paid $20 for the darn thing, can't they make it full size? Jeez. I won't buy these new anymore, I just nabbed this one to get the GWP. Still, I love it, though I think it is a huge rip-off at full price.