October 31, 2014 | 1583 users online

Eye Shadow - TheBalm - Shady Lady Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mjhaut

i bought this in the shade called scandalous. I totally forgot that I'd bought it until I was looking for a different product in my makeup case. this color is beautiful. soft and subtle or darker and more dramatic depending on how heavily you apply it. It's great as a base for other colors... definitely makes them last longer! and it's absolutely creaseless!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in the color "Scandalous". It reminds me a lot of Benefit Creaseless Creams Eyeshadow a couple of years ago when they were actually creaseless and had staying power. The Balm one does. I love the brown "raisiny" color that it is and how smooth it goes on my eyelids. It truly IMO is creaseless and stays on all day, even with out my UDPP. The color is lovely with my olive green eyes and fair to medium skin tone. A little goes a long way, so this will last a long time.
I will repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by reyna

I wish TheBalm had more of a color selection. Texture is pretty easy to apply - it's not sticky, gooey, or oily. Jinx is a basic dark brown with a little shimmer. Wish it were more of a dark bronze (more orange). If you love the colors they have, you'll be happy. I gave mine to my mom and went back to Avon's cream shadow in Tiger's Eye (loved the Triple Benefit old formula - the new Anti Aging formula is thicker and harder to blend). $14 at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dodi14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wear this almost every day and love it!! I love the way it feels, weightless and creamy. It looks great under other shadows or by itself. I also put a little on the inner corners of my eyes and it looks very pretty (that's the goldish color I'm talkin' about). I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by francoise151

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this in Devious (pale gold), and I love it! I am hoping it will be the cream eyeshadow of my dreams. The gold is shimmery but not too much, more beigy-gold than orangy-gold, and it gives a great, fresh look - really Your Lids But Better! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is long-lasting as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by rebec75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this new product in the shade "Scandalous", which is a shimmering raisin color.

If you are pale like me, don't be afraid of the dark color. I have very fair skin and this product looks great on me! It blends in very well.

The consistency is silky and it stays on all day! It didn't crease or fade until I washed it off before bed! This is definitely worth $14!