August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is HG for me. I have ridiculously sensitive skin and mild rosacea. If the moisturizer is the least bit sticky or oily feeling, my skin will start to itch and the rosacea patches get inflamed.

DDMG feels cool and soothing. It sinks into my skin and makes it feel comfortable and hydrated all day long. And I'm not sure of the ingredients (and wouldn't know how to read an ingredients list if it was in front of me), but it seems to have some sort of medicinal effect as well. I usually need to apply prescription medicated anti-bacterial/fungal gel to keep rosacea flare-ups under control, but when I use DDMG consistently my face is clear, smooth, and healthy looking without having to use the medicated gel.

DDMG is expensive, but a little bit goes a really long way. I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Katy2404

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This stuff is amazing. I have spent years searching for the perfect moisturiser and now I have found it. Please never discontinue this clinique, it really is dramatically different! Love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have rosacea, hormonal acne, combination skin and began using this about 2 weeks ago and so far so good! No breakouts and it doesn't make me a greece ball.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This was another waste of money.
I have very oily skin and never tried this but finally decided to give in after the reviews stating how lightweight it is.
I used this for 6 weeks hoping that results would eventually become apparent....they did not.
I started breaking out after clearing my skin up with a drugstore cleanser and PC toners, it is a mess again. It made my skin oilier, break out, and just look dull.
I think this may be ok if you have dry skin but why pay so much just for a moisturizer???? Especially when that's all it is. Nothing special at all. Also lots of derms DO NOT recommend this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nerminhhabib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Volkswagen of moiturizers: simple - maybe a bit expensive and monotonous, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for quality...one of my favorite day creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by piggygirl6487

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite moisturizer. I'm currently on my second bottle.

Pros: it absorbs quickly so I don't feel like I'm wearing something on my face
It's a light scent
I don't wake up with flaky skin
The packaging and pump are high quality

Cons: it's expensive? (I would honestly pay a high price for soft skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

I loooove this moisturiser! So quick to slap on your face, dries quickly, no greasy residue. Does the job perfectly. I have normal skin and it just gives me a little bit more radiance and youth. If you have dry or an oily skin I would look for something a bit more specific for your needs, none the less a brilliant everyday moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by morgaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this product!! First I disliked it, because I thought it made me break out. But when I told the lady at the drugstore she gave me specific instructions: apply toner first, wait until you feel areas of your skin drying out a little bit, then ONLY apply the moisturizer on those dry areas. This made a world of a difference! It it perfect for summer, I only need the moisturizer and a bit of sunscreen. My skin does not feel dry, nor greasy, and I have zero breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by missshenzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been really loving this moisturizing gel since I got it last year... it's perfect for oily skin. It leaves a almost matte like finish. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it gives just enough moisture. The pump distributes just enough product. I only need about 2-3 pumps for my whole face. During the summer, I love to mix the gel with mac prolong wear concealer for a lasting tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Rikka86

Meh. Nothing special. I use it as a part of the 3 step system and I feel like even though I am technically considered to have level 3 skin or whatever they call it, (combination/oily), the system I am using for that seems to over dry my skin. Then when I use this at the end I still feel dry and feel like I have to reapply--not sure if it is the moisturizer that is the problem or the over drying qualities of the toner and cleanser. Not sure. May try the traditional lotion to see if that helps at least while I am using up the rest of the cleanser/toner---which I don't think I will be repurchasing.