LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!

on 2/23/2015 5:26:00 PM

HORRIBLE!!! BROKE MY SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY. mega cysts that I haven't had in YEARS! smells really good though.

on 2/19/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Smells nice, feels OK. I wanted to try something else from my usual Caudalie Grape water, but this do nothing for my skin...Will re-use the bottle though.

on 2/3/2015 5:52:00 PM

Store in fridge for cooling spritz. Great primer for moisturizer.

on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not a bad product but not incredibly fantastic either. Firstly, I was under the impression it would be mainly rosewater but it is actually more of a lavender water. Tbh, I don't notice any effect when I just spritz it on my face (as a daily face/makeup refresher).

HOWEVER, I do notice a difference when I spray this onto a cotton pad a few times, wipe it onto my face, and then apply moisturizer. My skin becomes much softer and smoother than with moisturizer alone. Bonus points if I exfoliate weekly.

Considering the price and the lavender, I wouldn't say it's worth a repurchase. I'll probably just purchase drugstore rosewater and see how that goes. Thanks for the bottle, though, LUSH.

on 1/15/2015 8:45:00 AM

Since I do like lavender and rose waters, I thought I would give this a try. This product is a spray of lavender and rosewater together. It smells very light, more on the lavender side than rose, but it does have a Lush fragrance edge to it. I'm not a fan of strong perfumes and basically bought this as a fragrance pick me up, since the scent is very faint & light. I do not use scented products on my face, so I do not use it as a facial toner. It's a little pricey at $10 for the 3.3 ounce size and $20 for the 8 ounce.

Previously I have purchased the lavender and rosewater waters from Heritage, which you can buy at health food stores online (vitacost, iherb), which smell more authentic and cost about $10 for 8 ounces. This is nice if you like the type of fragrances Lush offers, or if you don't mind fragrances on your face if using this as a toner. Overall, I do like it.

on 10/4/2014 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really love this product! Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. Great for toning or just refreshing your skin in the middle of the day. Definitely repurchasing!

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

on 7/31/2014 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have repurchased this product several times over the years, and I've been underwhelmed by it each time. My skin can be sensitive at times and as a very pale person I'm prone to occasional redness. While this product did not irritate my skin, it didn't do anything for it either. Perhaps this is best for people with more sensitive skin than my own.

on 7/13/2014 6:00:00 PM

This is my favorite toner from LUSH, having tried them all.
I use Tea Tree Toner if my face is especially oily that day, or to cleanse pimples before applying Grease Lightning to them. I use Breathe of Fresh Air only if I have a sunburn or I've been outside in the heat. Eau Roma Water is my go-to toner though, definitely. I use this stuff after every wash. It suits my combination skin perfectly. It's very calming and soothing. It's also good for balancing as it contains lavender extract. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, as some floral products do. I recommend this highly if you have sensitive to combination skin like me.

5/5 Lippies! :)