January 29, 2015 | 1713 users online

Toners - LUSH - Eau Roma Water

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 PM More reviews by nayabut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product but not incredibly fantastic either. Firstly, I was under the impression it would be mainly rosewater but it is actually more of a lavender water. Tbh, I don't notice any effect when I just spritz it on my face (as a daily face/makeup refresher).

HOWEVER, I do notice a difference when I spray this onto a cotton pad a few times, wipe it onto my face, and then apply moisturizer. My skin becomes much softer and smoother than with moisturizer alone. Bonus points if I exfoliate weekly.

Considering the price and the lavender, I wouldn't say it's worth a repurchase. I'll probably just purchase drugstore rosewater and see how that goes. Thanks for the bottle, though, LUSH.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:45:00 AM More reviews by rustybag

Since I do like lavender and rose waters, I thought I would give this a try. This product is a spray of lavender and rosewater together. It smells very light, more on the lavender side than rose, but it does have a Lush fragrance edge to it. I'm not a fan of strong perfumes and basically bought this as a fragrance pick me up, since the scent is very faint & light. I do not use scented products on my face, so I do not use it as a facial toner. It's a little pricey at $10 for the 3.3 ounce size and $20 for the 8 ounce.

Previously I have purchased the lavender and rosewater waters from Heritage, which you can buy at health food stores online (vitacost, iherb), which smell more authentic and cost about $10 for 8 ounces. This is nice if you like the type of fragrances Lush offers, or if you don't mind fragrances on your face if using this as a toner. Overall, I do like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really love this product! Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. Great for toning or just refreshing your skin in the middle of the day. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by properashl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by MDevanney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product several times over the years, and I've been underwhelmed by it each time. My skin can be sensitive at times and as a very pale person I'm prone to occasional redness. While this product did not irritate my skin, it didn't do anything for it either. Perhaps this is best for people with more sensitive skin than my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite toner from LUSH, having tried them all.
I use Tea Tree Toner if my face is especially oily that day, or to cleanse pimples before applying Grease Lightning to them. I use Breathe of Fresh Air only if I have a sunburn or I've been outside in the heat. Eau Roma Water is my go-to toner though, definitely. I use this stuff after every wash. It suits my combination skin perfectly. It's very calming and soothing. It's also good for balancing as it contains lavender extract. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, as some floral products do. I recommend this highly if you have sensitive to combination skin like me.

5/5 Lippies! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by 23rdElegance

This product is overall amazing. I'm 16 and this is great for the stress that a teenagers take on. I would recommend everyone to try this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aisabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely an "ehhh" product, and by that I mean it has a very calming scent, doesn't sting, feels refreshing, doesn't cause breakouts but has it really improved the overall integrity of my skin? I honestly can't really say that it has. I thought since rose water and lavender have anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory properties, my face would feel calmer. I feel like I am just spritzing scented water on my face.

On the other hand, I am definitely bringing this when I travel by plane in order to combat the drying effects of poor air circulation and lack of humidity.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I love the smell of this toner and it does make me feel fresh afterwards. I haven't had any breakouts or any other problems with this so I'd say it's a fairly good product. My only hesitations with repurchasing are that the ingredients list includes methylparaben and the spray bottle dispenses a little too much product - it's like being surprised with a splash to the face sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by valerieetc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

A good neutral toner. Very affordable, the packaging is easy to use and allows to get a precise amount of liquid out. I like the fact that it is alcohol-free and soothing; however, it did leave my skin feeling a bit too tight. I also prefer this toner over the other Lush toners, as they all dried me out.
I've used this for over a year, but now I'm gradually switching to Clarins skincare. I will not repurchase this toner in the nearest future, but if I ever consider economizing on skincare, I will definitely get this one again :)