LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

NC42 MAC/honey in Bobbi Brown/ 60 mat velvet Makeup Forever
Indian/oily skin

Smells really really awesome. I use it after removing makeup with my Lush Ultrabland. Spritz once on a cotton ball and run over face. Calms, reduces redness and hydrates skin. Removes traces of makeup too. Enjoy the scent of rose and lavender!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this didn't work well for me. My usual skin care routine is cleansing with Angels On Bare Skin in the morning followed by Celestial moisturizer, then Ultrabland at night followed again by Celestial. My skin has never looked or felt better. I thought I would add the extra step of toner so purchased Eau Roma in the smaller bottle. I liked the way it would make my face feel after using it, didn't make a huge difference but was nice. But after a few days I started getting small bumps on my forehead which is one place I NEVER get bumps. Figured it had to be Eau Roma and I stopped use, and they have now cleared up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

I love Eau Roma Water. It has a cooling and calming effect on my sensitive skin. I tend to get many bumps along my hairline from sweating (I do martial arts), I spritz this on my face and they fade away. My cheeks tend to redden easily, yet this miraculously helps with the inflammation. It smells very nice and the scent isn't heavy at all. I use it when I get out of the shower and I've patted my face dry; two spritzes of this and I'm good to go. I will definitely purchase this again if I run out. I use this along with Fresh Farmacy, my skin looks great.

I love this one and breath of fresh air. When my skin on the dry side I will used this one. Smell so good, cool and refresh. I used this toner after Angel on Bare Skin and Cosmetics Lad as my moisturizer. My skin is so soft, hydrated, smooth. Love Lush products. My skin is love Lush skin care. Best toner. cheaper than most toner on the market(Macy and Sephora). I bought 8.8 FL.OZ. for $21.95. This bottle should last me 6 months with everyday used 2 times a day.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Don't know if it is doing much. I don't think toner is essential however it is refreshing to spritz over face and to remove any excess cleanser. I have tried the tea tree water from lush wish was too harsh for my sensitive skin. This one is a lot more sensitive which is great however I'm not sure its actually doing much in terms of improving my skin. I think mainly my cleanser and exfoliator are doing the most work.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

CURRENT LUSH ADDICTION! Oh do I adore this multi purpose toner! The smell is so calming and soothing! It makes my face SOOO soft. You spray it to a cotton ball to remove dirt and oils off your face (and it works amazing!) and your must your face if you are feeling dry or want to tighten your pores! My last two toners I was using were Elizabeth Arden (the pink bottle whatever that is) and clarins toning lotion and I much prefer this! It has the strength of an alcohol toner without all the harsh effects! I adore that I can use it three different ways and reap so many benefits if you are looking for a hydrating face spray or a good toner give this a go!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Decided to try this out late last year because my skin was so dehydrated during the holidays. Adding this in to my skin care regimen in place of my regular acne-fighting toner made the biggest difference and I saw immediate results right after. My skin was a lot softer, less irritated. This preps my skin really nicely before moisturizer, and soothes my skin on a bad skin day. I purchased the bigger bottle and it's lasted me over 3 months now!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this toner for a year and I'm in love with it. The big bottle will last a very long time but the little one, only like three weeks. I always repurchase this and it really helps calm my skin. I also love that you can do so much with this toner water.

1.) Tone (obviously) After cleansing to help skin return to normal PH Level
2.) Setting spray when finish with makeup
3.) Helps relieve itchy skin anywhere on body
4.) Refresher throughout the day

I highly recommend this product.

Top Rated LUSH Products