LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Decided to try this out late last year because my skin was so dehydrated during the holidays. Adding this in to my skin care regimen in place of my regular acne-fighting toner made the biggest difference and I saw immediate results right after. My skin was a lot softer, less irritated. This preps my skin really nicely before moisturizer, and soothes my skin on a bad skin day. I purchased the bigger bottle and it's lasted me over 3 months now!

I've been using this toner for a year and I'm in love with it. The big bottle will last a very long time but the little one, only like three weeks. I always repurchase this and it really helps calm my skin. I also love that you can do so much with this toner water.

1.) Tone (obviously) After cleansing to help skin return to normal PH Level
2.) Setting spray when finish with makeup
3.) Helps relieve itchy skin anywhere on body
4.) Refresher throughout the day

I highly recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!

on 2/23/2015 5:26:00 PM

HORRIBLE!!! BROKE MY SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY. mega cysts that I haven't had in YEARS! smells really good though.

on 2/19/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

EDIT: After using up this product....yep...no benefits at all. I can spray water...the same!

Smells nice, feels OK. I wanted to try something else from my usual Caudalie Grape water, but this do nothing for my skin...Will re-use the bottle though.

on 2/3/2015 5:52:00 PM

Store in fridge for cooling spritz. Great primer for moisturizer.

on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not a bad product but not incredibly fantastic either. Firstly, I was under the impression it would be mainly rosewater but it is actually more of a lavender water. Tbh, I don't notice any effect when I just spritz it on my face (as a daily face/makeup refresher).

HOWEVER, I do notice a difference when I spray this onto a cotton pad a few times, wipe it onto my face, and then apply moisturizer. My skin becomes much softer and smoother than with moisturizer alone. Bonus points if I exfoliate weekly.

Considering the price and the lavender, I wouldn't say it's worth a repurchase. I'll probably just purchase drugstore rosewater and see how that goes. Thanks for the bottle, though, LUSH.

on 1/15/2015 8:45:00 AM

Since I do like lavender and rose waters, I thought I would give this a try. This product is a spray of lavender and rosewater together. It smells very light, more on the lavender side than rose, but it does have a Lush fragrance edge to it. I'm not a fan of strong perfumes and basically bought this as a fragrance pick me up, since the scent is very faint & light. I do not use scented products on my face, so I do not use it as a facial toner. It's a little pricey at $10 for the 3.3 ounce size and $20 for the 8 ounce.

Previously I have purchased the lavender and rosewater waters from Heritage, which you can buy at health food stores online (vitacost, iherb), which smell more authentic and cost about $10 for 8 ounces. This is nice if you like the type of fragrances Lush offers, or if you don't mind fragrances on your face if using this as a toner. Overall, I do like it.

on 10/4/2014 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really love this product! Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. Great for toning or just refreshing your skin in the middle of the day. Definitely repurchasing!

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

Top Rated LUSH Products