July 22, 2014 | 2510 users online

Toners - LUSH - Eau Roma Water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite toner from LUSH, having tried them all.
I use Tea Tree Toner if my face is especially oily that day, or to cleanse pimples before applying Grease Lightning to them. I use Breathe of Fresh Air only if I have a sunburn or I've been outside in the heat. Eau Roma Water is my go-to toner though, definitely. I use this stuff after every wash. It suits my combination skin perfectly. It's very calming and soothing. It's also good for balancing as it contains lavender extract. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, as some floral products do. I recommend this highly if you have sensitive to combination skin like me.

5/5 Lippies! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by 23rdElegance

This product is overall amazing. I'm 16 and this is great for the stress that a teenagers take on. I would recommend everyone to try this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aisabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely an "ehhh" product, and by that I mean it has a very calming scent, doesn't sting, feels refreshing, doesn't cause breakouts but has it really improved the overall integrity of my skin? I honestly can't really say that it has. I thought since rose water and lavender have anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory properties, my face would feel calmer. I feel like I am just spritzing scented water on my face.

On the other hand, I am definitely bringing this when I travel by plane in order to combat the drying effects of poor air circulation and lack of humidity.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I love the smell of this toner and it does make me feel fresh afterwards. I haven't had any breakouts or any other problems with this so I'd say it's a fairly good product. My only hesitations with repurchasing are that the ingredients list includes methylparaben and the spray bottle dispenses a little too much product - it's like being surprised with a splash to the face sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by valerieetc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

A good neutral toner. Very affordable, the packaging is easy to use and allows to get a precise amount of liquid out. I like the fact that it is alcohol-free and soothing; however, it did leave my skin feeling a bit too tight. I also prefer this toner over the other Lush toners, as they all dried me out.
I've used this for over a year, but now I'm gradually switching to Clarins skincare. I will not repurchase this toner in the nearest future, but if I ever consider economizing on skincare, I will definitely get this one again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lulu6789

I love the floral scent of this toner and it has no alcohol in it, another bonus. I just spritz it on my face and it calms down redness in my skin, I also find that my moisturiser soaks in really well. I also use tea tree water by lush to help with my acne and oily skin.

It ist expensive for what it is, its just lavender and rosewater but I can't be bothered to make my own so I don't mind paying 4 for 100g ofnthisnstuff .

After my current 10g bottle runs out I'm going to buy the bigger 250g bottle. Would recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am writing this review atfer repurchasing my second. I actually use it for late night make up remover. On those nights when I am in bed late with no time to shower, I spray my face all over with this, and use a makeupremover towellette to wipe all my make up off. It helps remove my make up, rinse my face, and gently tone all at the same time. And it's so light and refreshing that I don't feel dehydrated after using. I used this for three months straight and my skin stayed clear and less irriated than usual. I dont think this toner is once in a lifetime product, but it definitely is a good product for not that much $.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I bough this because I couldn't find rose water anywhere else. I mainly wanted this as a refreshing mist, for over makeup or not. (Like MAC's fix plus) This is refreshing when it's hot and also refreshes the powdery look of makeup. I don't use this as a toner, because I have another product for that. It has a nice scent & I like it for what it does, but I don't know if I'd repurchase. $10 for a small bottle of rose & lavendar water is a bit much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Christa26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice product. Has a nice smell and is not irritating. I do not use it as a makeup remover but rather a refresher mist. A little goes a long way. If you are looking for a subtle gentle toner, this is it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I don't know how I feel about this product yet, as I have only used it four times, but I have the large bottle and will update once I finish it or if I do not like it.

For right now, I'm just not too sure how I feel about it. I LOVE LUSH products, seriously, they make some of my favorites in my current skin care routine; this just leaves me confused though. I adore the smell, and it does make my face really soft, but that's about all I have noticed so far... I don't notice it removing any left over dirt or makeup from my face, and unlike other toners it doesn't tingle, burn, tighten... ANYTHING. For some, that may be exactly what you are looking for, but it just leaves me wondering if it is doing anything for me at all. The sales associate told me that I could use it as a makeup setting spray or just as a refresher throughout they day, but I have other products that do those things that I bought specifically for that purpose, so I have yet to give this product a try as anything other than a toner.

I love the packaging, I am not fond of the price. for being just Lavender and Rose water, I feel as though I could find something similar for cheaper, because for 8.4 ounces of something I am not in love with, $21.95 USD seems a bit outrageous. I honestly do not know right now if I will repurchase, as it is too early for me to tell.