April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Styling Products - ISO - multiplicity disciplining smoothing gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by xstayxcrazyx

This stuff is really good for straightening my wavy thick hair :)
I love it. It makes my flyaways and frizz disapear!!
I dont know how much it costs (which is why I gave it a 3) but I will definetly get my hands on this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the ONE previous review for this, I saw three tubes at Big Lots for $.99 each and snatched them up! I really like this stuff! I usually alternate wearing my hair wavy/natural one day and flat ironing the next. Typically when I go "au naturel", my hair is a frizzy mess and the waves just look like a bad hair day... until this. Now my waves are smoothly defined without being crunchy or stiff or looking 'too wet' (like virtually every mousse has done to me). I have used PM Supersculpt Styling Glaze, but I like this more. Actually, the both would probably work well together. Right now I'm mixing my ISO with some L'Oreal Anti-Frizz and it's great.
I'm SOOO glad I remembered the review and picked this up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have enough hair products already but I had to buy this after my stylist tried it out. My wavy hair was getting uncontrollable in a recent wave of humidity. This gel helps control frizz, has good hold (I flip my hair up at the ends) and leaves hair very soft and shiny. The same feel as ISO Bouncy Creme only more hold and much better performance in humidity.