September 2, 2014 | 1994 users online

Moisturizers - La Prairie - Age Management Stimulus Complex SPF25

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I have beein using this for two weeks, and LOVE it. I purchased samples off ebay, and am already wondering how I could pay for a full size. I have breakout prone sensitive skin, and have been unable to find a facial sunscreen I can wear without getting greasy, or breaking out, usually both. It goes on with no color, keeps my skin moisturized, but not greasy, and my skin is glowing and soft after two weeks of use. I have had no problem wearing make up over it, though I wait a few minutes after applying th ecream to put on make up. A little goes a long way. My only complaints are the price, which is outragoues, and the standard la prarie complaint that I cant tell how much is in the container. Im hoping i can contunue to get samples! This cream is wonderful, but the price is horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2004 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Jataim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Way too pricy for just an average treatment. A good moisturizer but it didn't thrill me....not for the price for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2003 5:52:00 AM More reviews by myall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first, I was worried about irritations. But it never broke me out. It contains retinols and cellular complex and spf 25 and so on. It makes my skin bright and radiant and smooth. Perfect day care!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2001 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy_Wong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very effective product! I am using this product V Age Management Stimulus Complex SPF25 for over half year. It combined the Retinol with UV protection. Most of the Retinol product will irritate sensitive skin easily. However, La Prairie creates special formula to add in Aloe to this product, which will minimize the skin irritation. I do have very sensitive skin and easily to get irritated by using wrong skin care products. However, I've not problem with this product. The first time I tried this product, I feel a little hesitated and worried about the irritation. I put on very little amount on face (avoid eye and lip area). This complex is very easy to absorb by my skin and nourish too. After ten minutes, I felt my face turned red and a bit hot. I was so scared but after one hour later, the red and hot feelings already disappeared and back to normal. Few days later, I found some parts of my skin started peeling (not very seriously). I went back to the salesgirl and she told me because this complex will help the blood circulation of my face. This can help to energize and renew the skin. She also reminded me not to use together with any other AHA or Retinol product for the first 30 days of use. When I used this product for about 1 month, few of my colleagues and friends told me the same thing V the skin tone of my face become more even and brighten, it obviously can tell that my face texture become more nourishing and look very healthy. The price of this complex is quite high but can use for at least half year. Every time only need very little amount will do. Because of the UV protection ingredient, the packaging is so cyber in tube form that is to avoid the sun screen. I am very happy about the effect of this product and will continue to use it.