Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 810 Stop Traffic

Price: $

on 6/5/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my one and only rimmel product in my makeup and nail stash. I love the color. Bought it last year when hot, bright pinks were hot. I still love it. The formula is pretty thick (took one lippie off for that). I LOVE the brush!!! Very easy application with the brush. I would definitely look into other rimmel nail products after this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

As the review said below, this IS a "tacky pink". I love it!

The color is a super-bright pink with orange undertones. It does have a blue-magenta highlight to it. It's a unique color and is surprisingly wearable. Super fun.

The formula is not that great. It takes at least two coats, but it does dry quickly (a little longer than 60 seconds though). This line of polishes run a bit thick and can be difficult to apply. Mine ALWAYS gets bubbles.

on 9/28/2008 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bold, bright fuschia with slightly blue undertones. I call it my "tacky pink" and I love it. It needs two coats to get even color and full color pay out, but it dries super fast, so that's no big thing. Very cute on my short nails and is a fun pop of color. I'm a huge fan of Rimmel polishes- they're cheap, they have some interesting, fun color choices and they wear just as long as the pricier brands I have bought. Big thumbs up.

on 7/20/2006 3:13:00 AM

Beautiful bright fuschia color, and you can't beat that price...2.07 with the state tax here.

You really do need two coats, but it dries fast and is relatively easy to apply. Great summer color. I've been trying unsuccesfully to buy a bright and pretty pink, so I'm pleased this color worked out so well!

on 7/13/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Stop Traffic is my HG pedicure polish! I get a lot of compliments from girls & even guys!I love the color which is a multi-tonal hot pink that flashes orange. OPI polishes don't really last on me for some reason but this stuff will stay on my toes for a week without chipping! Granted I use a Sally Henson Topcoat which also helps it look more glossy but even OPI dosn't stay on my tootsies more than a day or two without chipping even when I use a OPI or Sally H. topcoat. This color goes so well with my PPP peachy undertoned skin & it makes me feel very feminine & sexy;) Whenever I switch to a different color I find I get a little depressed:P

One of my favorite polishes! Great summer color for toes!

Very bright, neon-ish hot pink with hints of blue and red. I have to disagree with the "60 Seconds" part though...this does NOT dry within 60 seconds! It takes quite a while to dry, even with a drying agent, because it's sort of thick.

Good staying power, applies evenly. continued >>

One of my all-time favorite polishes. I bought this on a whim when my friends and I made a late-night run to Walgreens for some lip gloss.

I'd describe the color as a flashy fuschia, with red and purple undertones. It's so unbelievably bright and pretty and shiny and sparkly... you'd be a fool not to purchase it!

It did dry in 60 seconds and lasted quite a while (a few days, considering I'm always typing away on a keyboard). I'd repurchase this in a heartbeat. Total awesomeness; you can't miss with this one! continued >>

on 7/20/2004 12:33:00 PM

This nail polish is a very loud, bright, warm, hot pink with a fuschia flash to it that goes on completely opaque after two thin coats. It dries insanely fast and has good lasting power, a plus for me, because I'm really hard on my nails. It's a tremendous bargain for 1.99$ I will definately be going back for more Rimmel nail polishes, they have a great shade selection.

Popular Polishes