July 24, 2014 | 1913 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Moisturising Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Xrysali12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tbe worst. Dries out your hair. Full of chemicals and the smell sucks. No my hair feels brittle every time i shower with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by catlover22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This product needs to come back to costco... It works well, leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. The scent lingers for a while afterwards too and is very calming.

Awesome shampoo at a bargain price

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by laxrluvrxo

I am on a mission to find the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair. I tried the dove conditioner hoping it would moisturize my thick wavy hair. Although it did leave my hair moisturized and seemingy healthy, it isnt amazing. I would buy it again, but it isnt perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by KNGU

This product exceeds its price. The shampoo makes my hair very soft and that doesn't usually happen until the conditioner is put on after. I love love love Dove. I just wish it didn't have Sulfate in it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After falling in love with Dove's Grapefruit Conditioner, I purchased this shampoo to go with it. This came in the new white pyramid bottles with the very flimsy lid. The first two times that I used it I was thrilled, but then the itching set in. As of right now, I am not sure whether it's the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itch. And my hair color faded quite a bit, so frustrating. I'll try to use it every now and then, but won't be repurchasing. Update 4/04/11: Scalp itching, shampoo now in trash can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of shampoos ranging from the cheapest drugstore brands to salon brands. This is my everyday shampoo. My hair is always chemically treated (with perms...the Asian kind and not the 80s kind) and so even though I have oily hair, I need the extra moisture for my fried hair. It can be a bit heavy if I use it everyday (and I usually have 3 shampoos in my shower that I switch between), but for the price, this one is the one that is always in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by im05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with Kathy, Dove is my favourite and works best on my hair while I found Pantene-Pro V to be aweful..and I gave it so many tries.
Dove really leaves my hair nicely moisturized (it's very fine and gets dry easily), without too much let in it to weigh it down, and the smell is the best. I like Garnier Fructis too but I really can't stand their smells (I hate the fruity stuff).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by plastics

It wasn't the worst shampoo I ever tried but it doesn't seem good. The first day it was nice, then I tried it again and I don't know if it was from combing my hair to much after or what but it got really poofy and gross. It did leave me hair soft, but it DID NOT get out the tangles (I have shampoo/cond in 1). My hair was soft but there were still knots. My hair is long/wavy/thick by the way. It does smell really nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by KathyWong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG shampoo!

I love DOVE. I switch between Dove's Moisturizing Shampoo and Condition with my higher-end Nexus Shampoo.

Unlike terrible Pantene Pro V - Dove actually does condition your hair and makes it lively, soft.. the product never weighs down my hair (as Pantene does, leaving white flakes). Dove also detangles my usually problematic long hair and makes it easy to comb through.

Great price, but is always sold out at ULTA when I'm there. I just buy in bulk at Costco.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by noneofthese595

One day i decided to add mousse to my hair... So at night i decide to wash my hair with this shampoo. I scrubbed and cleaned my hair fairly well, but the following morning my hair still smelled of the mousse. Don't get them wrong, it does make your hair shiny and healthy looking, but no way does it get it clean. Now I only trust dove products to moisturize.