November 26, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick - Pink Parfait 61

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by xrini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color. It doesn't stay too long on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Nice frosty pink color. Good coverage and I love the smell of EL lipsticks/lipglosses. Probably won't rebuy, but I'll use to the end of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by pert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently received this in a GWP from Estee Lauder and I absolutely love it. It is the perfect pink for going into spring. The texture is creamy and I found it to be long lasting on my lips. I like the fact that while it is somewhat shimmery it does not make my lips look weird. I will definitely repurchase this if I use this one up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I have never been a fan of shimmer lipsticks but surprised with this. It came with a gift and I love it, it is perfect for the spring/summer months or holidays. The pigmentation is subtle, it is a nude pink colour and the shimmer isn't a glitter but more of a gloss. The staying power isn't hours and hours but it does last, just not when you eat/drink lots.

Even though this was a gift I would repurchase! I have checked and they cost 18 which is worth it for this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pale cool-toned frosty pink. Its one of those light frosty pinks that if smeared on too heavily it on it can look cakey and wash you out -like the 1980's. However if its blended out with a lipbrush it changes and looks really nice. I think it suits fair skin/blue or green eyes/light hair. I wear it almost full on with intense smoky eyes and a delicate amount of pale pink cheeks for a wintry look. For a quick no-makeup face brightening look I gently dab it on and sheer it out with my finger - it makes lips look full and glowy with a hint of pearlescent sheen that brightens up my face. And it moisturises my lips too like a balm. I find most lipsticks dry my lips so thats good. I'm one of those people who really enjoy the scent - its supposed to smell like figs and I hope they don't change it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Nealy1365

I received this product in a Lilly Pulitzer bag that I got and overall, this lipstick is just okay. The color is very frosty but it's flattering on me. This lipstick applies very thick but seems to thin out once you smear your lips around. As you smear your lips around though, the lipstick feels grainy which is probably from this lipstick being categorized as a shimmer. The smell is a little not so pleasant, like a classic lipstick mixed with vanilla, but it goes away after a few minutes. The packaging is a little cheap, not bad but feels/looks like a drugstore lipstick. Again, that's not a bad but I expected more from such a high end brand. Everything about this lipstick is just okay, it's not horrible but it's not a HG product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I got this in a gift set. Its too frosty- pink for me... very old fashioned ...think 70-80`s ...The plastic packaging is loose and flimsy..I dun like the smell either...its a weird jasmine -chemical like funky smell.. .it feels super waxy-thick ...I had an allergic reaction to it.. I had a rash/sandy feeling on my lips and around my lips..there `s something abt formulas of long lasting lipstick that dries out lips...now I avoid pure color range

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm guessing this is pretty expensive, but I got it with a bag my mum bought. And good grief, this was so frosty and shimmery my lips were sparkling like Edward Cullen.
It might've looked incredible on someone else, but I have ruby red lips, and I can't pull off pink, no matter what I layer over it. The color and sparkle was very Barbie-esque. It looks excellent on stage, though, if you're happening to do a play.
The smell. Enough said.
It also smears everywhere, and I pride myself on being able to apply any sort of lip product incredibly well, so...
While the packaging is pretty and elegant, the cap is incredibly slippery and slides off easily.
One tip, though. If you can't pull off pink, then put a bit on, and carefully blot most of the layers off, and you're left with a very light, natural, a bit shimmery pink, almost rose with a bit of shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh, this was not good on me. It had a frosty effect that washed out my face and looked unnaturally pink at the same time. Looks very pretty in the tube, though. I think it just looked odd on my dark pink lips. I never like to waste expensive makeup, so I use it over lips prepped with foundation, or tone down the pink with some nude-ish gloss. It actually does create a decent pinky nude lip. Too much effort, though. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colour is GORGEOUS but it has a funny smell to it in my opinion :/