October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Loose Powders - Palladio - Rice Powder in Warm Beige

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by vanessa822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily skin and can never find a powder that seems to last. I recently bought the palladio rice powder and have to say that I'm really happy with my purchase. It definitely lasts longer than any other powder I've used. I can use it and 4 hrs later I'm still shine free. Also, a little definitely goes a long way! I have acne-prone skin and this powder feels nice and light, but the packaging isn't too great. It falls open easily and powder manages to fall everywhere, but it's definitely worth the purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Oh, I wish I'd discovered this years ago! Even though my skin tone is more of a light beige, I didn't want to end up with Geisha face, so I chose the warm beige powder. It works beautifully and is fine enough to work well under the eyes without making my skin look dry. Keeps the shine away in a natural looking way and lasts about half the day. Wonderful stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, to be quite honest I've passed this stuff up for a while never thinking about purchasing it until I saw a review on the main page and thankfully I clicked on it. This is the best loose powder I've used thus far and even better is it's around $5!! Usually, when I use a loose powder to set my foundation (if I wear it- I usually just use Bronzing Argan Oil) it doesn't take away my shine or do much for me. And I've used quite a few powders. From DS to HE and this is my favorite so far (sorry Chanel). I can actually notice that I look much less oily after application. The reason for the overall is that (as others have stated) they need more colors. For winter this will work for me but, in summer- no way. Also, the packaging sucks. The container is a bit too small width wise so, it is a pain to get a big fluffy brush in it but, I can live with it. It's not a deal breaker. Also, there are 5 rows of holes and after reading about the mishaps with removing the entire strip of tape, I decided to only uncover 2/5 of the holes so I could control the product flow better. I suggest you start slowly and work up to how much you'd like to come out with each use. Otherwise you're going to end up with a big ol' powdery mess! But, in the end I will repurchase this because it is that good!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by vrbing05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for a few weeks and I think it has been doing a great job with setting my makeup. It holds up well. My only dislike is the packaging and I'm afraid that it will spill in my makeup drawer or bag if traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder. I didnt think i would like loose powders but i was surprised, i really like this one. It covers nice. You get alot of product. The smell is okay, kinda reminds be of an old woman perfume, no offense, but i guess its better than smelling like paint or something lol. And its a pretty good price. Good product over all. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sdhar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin is a deep tan shade and so the Warm Beige rice powder serves as an awesome finishing powder! I just tap a little powder(very little) on the cap, swirl my kabuki brush into it & tap off the excess and again go in circular motion on my face - this sets my makeup perfectly. Keeps the face oils at bay for almost the whole day! I haven't tried many expensive brands but when I'm happy with a $4 product(@Sallys), why even pay more for something else? And this is going to last me a long time because I use very little product!!! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like to try out different powders and foundations to see if I can find one that is just perfect. This was a score, this is my HG powder!!!! It give amazing coverage and it blends right in with your skin. Would definataly buy this product again, i'm very impress beacuse it is only around $4 at Sally beauty supply, and ulta

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by queenvalerie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I so wanted to love this stuff. It is reviewed so well here, it's affordable, I even *like* the smell. It looked wonderful when I first applied it. Soft and airy but still covered well, the color was a perfect match for my olive skin. After a few hours, when I usually start to get an oily breakthrough this powder had turned a most unsightly orange. I blotted well and didn't reapply, but it was still orange. Then after another few hours (about 6 total) it felt like my makeup was hovering over the top of my skin and I could scrape it right off. I tried it again a few times thinking that it was my application, but it wasn't. It really was the powder's fault. I thought it might be the color and went right back to Sally's and bought the Natural, but it did the same thing. This just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best loose powder on earth. and it's incredibly inexpensive. CHEAPY GOODNESS! i put it on over my liquid foundation (studio fix fluid) and it sets my makeup all day! i'm not oily and my makeup isn't sliding off my face, its greeeeeeeeeat. it has no shimmer which I am grateful for as i like the matte look. it's not chalky at all, and i firmly belive that chalkiness is only a result of bad application. application is everything. the little puff that comes with it is ridiuclous, please throw it away. invest in a good powder brush and apply lightly. lightly is the operative word folks. lightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2005 11:56:00 PM More reviews by prizmatic23

This powder is OKAY. They have a limited color selection, which sucks for me. I've tried the colors called Natural and Warm Beige, and while one is too light, the other dulls my face. Booooo! Maybe they'll come out with more colors, but for now, I won't be repurchasing.