Redken Extreme Shampoo [REFORMULATED]

Redken Extreme Shampoo [REFORMULATED]

3.6

Water, tea-lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide mipa, sodium lactate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxystearyl cetyl ether, salicylic acid, benzoic acid, methylparaben,linileamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate dimethicone, propylene glycol, butylparaben, ethylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lactic acid, benzyl benzoae, limonene, isobutylparaben propylparaben, arginine hci, taurine, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecithin, hydrolyzed wheat starch, behentrimonium methosulfate, phosphoric acid, trehalose, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, quaternium-33, phenoxyethanol

on 5/2/2015 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is so overhyped and overrated. I have used it for 4 weeka and get no positive result what so ever. My hair is flat and hopeless. Just like it was before I started the treatment. I am going back to my shwarzkopf schampoo and save my money. From now on I will pay for the product, not for the brand!!!
Boooo!!!!!

on 1/27/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I normally use all soft by Redken but decided my hair needed more damage control and this was not the cure!!!!!! I washed my hair with this and used my normal conditioner and my hair was a complete frizzy mess. I couldn't take it. This shampoo caused more dryness and knots....yuck!

on 3/1/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE this shampoo been useing it for a year now, i permed my curly hair straight -____- breaking falling out i turned to the extreme line and it saved my life i felt the strength emidietly i winn NEVERR stop useing this :)

on 2/2/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used this shampoo since the early days in the middle of the 80'ies; back then it came in a tube, the shampoo was red like hell and smelled like a strawberryfield gone crazy- but it worked with my fine, scandinavian hair and it still works; it has changed scent, color and packaging quite a few times, but it's still the same faithfull old friend to my hair as 25 years ago. Lot of criticism about the missing lather - it was constructed that way by purpose - the hair feels more crisp when washed and thats the trick for fine hair- it does never ever clash. Loooove it!

on 11/23/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the smell! It smells just like Tootsie Rolls, oddly enough. This shampoo and conditioner combination is really nice on damaged hair, and is my current favorite. I wouldn't say 'HG', but it has saved my hair the most out of all shampoo/conditioner products I have tried so far. I will repurchase.

on 7/17/2010 1:01:00 AM

Love the smell of this, and the fact that it makes my wavy blonde page full and shiny is not bad either :-) I just love this product. Hair can feel a bit coarse after rinsing, but the conditioner makes it soft and managable.

on 6/19/2010 3:08:00 PM

I tried this shampoo after hearing raves from friends and reading MUA reviews...it doesn't disappoint! I have fairly damaged, fine, highlighted hair and this adds some extra body and strength to it when I use it once a week (since it contains protein and I use a moisturizing shampoo the other days I wash my hair). If you're looking for a shampoo that will make your hair easier to manage for the day, this is the right one. Love it!

on 4/21/2010 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My Favourite Shampoo!
I love LOVE LOVe the scent and I love that it does a very good job at cleansing without taking away too much moisture from my hair. It rinses well and lathers very decent too.

on 4/11/2010 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Scent is incredible! I use this with Redken's "blow away" leave-in treatment and Redken's "extreme iron force" and my hair feels stronger than steel! My hair is extremely fine and breaks easily, so I am glad that I discovered this line from Redken. The extreme shampoo and conditioner both work great together. If you have fragile hair, I would recommend this line to you.

Something I would be careful about is that I would alternate this with another shampoo/conditioner and only use it every other wash or so. Since this deposits protein into your hair, there is a such thing as too much protein and your hair can become weaker. But don't let that scare you out of using it! This product is amazing when used properly! I would also use this conditioner in conjunction with the "extreme conditioner" to have to have the full effect.

on 2/24/2010 12:46:00 PM

My stylist recommended this for me when I was at the salon getting highlights, so I decided to try it. I love it! I probably use it once or twice a week, alternating with Nexxus Therappe shampoo. My hair is color-treated and while not in bad condition, this product does make a noticeable difference--much fuller, curlier, and easier to style.