October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lip Liners - Avon - Glimmersticks Lip Liner - Simply Spice

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by avoight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the glimmer sticks lip liner and would recommend for flawless make up application. In fact I love all of Avon's lip glosses as they are easy on the lips with no residue, and no irritation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

This lip liner looks great on me I think! It's sort of like a rosey peachy color which was the type of color I've always wanted because I think it looks great on a neutral skin tone like mine. I also love that it's matte and subtle. I also love to rub a darker burgundy lipstick on my finger then tap it on, smear my lips together a bit, and it looks BEAUTIFUL! It's what I wear everyday now, and I don't get tired of it in like a month. I recommend this product especially to neutral skin gals. Good luck! xx

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jennorrrita

Waaaay too dark for me. Was hoping for a nude-ish light colour, got a brown brown brouhaha. The super small colour pic in the catalogue was not conducive to gauging the colour obviously, for me at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A great makeup staple a great peachy nude lip liner which is always available from the Avon brochures for a steal. Works with all nude/apricot/peach lipsticks. Nice wind up packaging and smooth creamy application. Doesn't go too orangey just a nice blend of peach/mauve. For my mauve/more cool toned shades I use the Perfect Plum Shade in this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Spice is a neutral brown with a toasted peach undertone. I don't see any pink at all. It is almost exactly the same color as Clinique's Quickliner for Lips in "Honeystick", which is the same depth but a touch more peach. I think Avon beats Clinique though! Clinique looks dry and puckery and it doesn't fully retract. Avon's retracts and goes on smooth.

I wear Simply spice with deeper warm shades like toast and butterscotch. Also as a base under lip glosses to warm them up that are too cool/pink/pale/frosted/milky for me but too good to throw away! The layering adds depth. (Very fair, gold undertone.)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hate to disagree with the other reviewers but I dont like this product at all. I bought this shade because it seemed to be the most "neutral" of the shades available. Its a pretty deep tone and I would think would only work with medium to dark brown lip colors. Also, the formula itself was hard and drying. I was very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these lip liners from Avon. They are comparable if not superior to high end liners. The color Simply Spice is a neutral pink brown that works well with practically everything. The liner is very smooth and it glides on. A big plus is that these liners are retractable. You don't have to worry about the cap coming off the tip breaking off making a mess in your makeup bag. Another plus is that you don't have to sharpen these liners. An excellent product at a great price. I will definitely buy this color and other shades again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by petitderriere

simply spice is a pink-brown natural/nude colour. it goes on really smooth and looks nice and natural as a liner as well as using it to colour your whole lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by skruger

Just got this yesterday with a "Island Brights" collection that I ordered via a store on ebay for super-cheap (c. $4 w/ s/h). Was disapointed with color of GlazeWear it came with (waaaayyyyy too dark) but this lip liner is lovely. I have another Glimmersick and the "lead" in the pencil came loose which is a pain but so far so good with this one. Goes on nicely, matches my natural lip color pretty well and I can see it going with many shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 8:53:00 AM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find that this colour goes well with many lipstick shades. It also looks very natural when applied to the whole lip area. Stays nice and sharp and goes on smoothly.