Olay Oil Of Olay - Clear Skin Cloths

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love Oil of Olay, and bought these for travel

Pro's
I thought a great Pro was the brand

Packaging - nice for travel

Con's
Rough on my sensitive skin (these are for sensitive skin)

Did not do a good or even decent job of cleaning my make up from my face

I ended up having to take a cloth and put some of my own face cleanser on the wipe !!

Oil of Olay used to be a sure bet -- now, well -- they seem to be throwing out junk like the rest of the Make Up / Skin Care Companies

on 4/13/2011 12:16:00 PM

I bought them just because there was 1+1 free gift and now i know why-they are terrible!Maybe here in Europe do have other chemicals-ingredients-i tried to use them but my eyes were like burning and i do not have sensitive skin or eyes.
I will not buy again of course.

on 1/31/2008 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The first 2 wks that I used this I broke out really badly (with cysts & in spots on my face that are normally clear). Now into wk 3 & breakouts are subsiding, but now skin seems flakey & dry. Will buy once more to see how it does because my large pores do seem to look cleaner. I did take the advice of a reviewer on here to cut these to make them last longer since they are quite large & pricey for my budget. I cut them in halves to make my $7 box last almost a full month.

on 1/4/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER!!! My skin has never been so clear.

on 6/22/2007 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have acne-prone/oily/sensitive skin that requires an effective, yet gentle, cleanser. This is a tall order, though, since most of the ingredients that make a cleanser effective are too harsh for my skin. I do not have that problem with these cloths - they remove all traces of dirt, makeup, and oil, without drying or irritating my skin in the least. I use them every day, morning and night, with no problems whatsoever. And I haven't had a single breakout since starting to use them!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

These are so convenient, fast and worry free. I love the scent and the fact that it's a cleanser, toner, mask and scrub all in one! The first time I used them, I loved them. Then, when I woke up the next morning, a few of my pimples were gone! My face looks so clear, these will always be in my bathroom! (I thought these were called Olay Daily Facials?)

on 6/15/2006 6:20:00 PM

I LOVE these cloths. They are the only thing I have used that actually gives me clearer skin. I believe that are called something else now though, Clarity Cloths maybe? I try and save money by cutting my cloths into 4s and they last me a lot longer and there is still plenty of cloth to clean my face. You must try these if you are acne prone in your t-zone.

on 9/25/2005 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These have worked out great for me so far. I have oily blemish-prone skin that is also sensitive at times. These cloths exfoliate to keep skin cells from building up (one cause of acne) but at the same time are not overly harsh. I've stayed clear since using these cleansing cloths, despite the oil-inducing summer weather and having to wean myself off my beloved doxycycline from the derm. Takes off my makeup just fine, though I should note I don't use waterproof formulas. I like that there's an exfoliating side and a softer side. The best part is how portable it is...I pop a few sheets in a ziploc baggie and I'm good to go. It's a bit more expensive than liquid cleansers because you're kind of locked into a number of uses, but a lot of girls (and I) economize by cutting the sheets in half - they're rather large.

I'm usually the type who likes to try a new product every time I run out...not these, I've repurchased 3 times already! Note: Olay has recently renamed these as Clarity cleansing cloths.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I took these on an extended trip through South America instead of my regular bottle cleanser because they were space-saving. I was so pleasantly surprised. I expected some of my blemishes to reappear, but instead, they stayed away and my skin tone improved, AND my face is so soft! These are great; Olay has a big winner with these. I can't wait till I finish using up my separate bottles and tubes of exfoliator, cleanser, and toner so I can get rid of some of my bathroom clutter.

I've been using these for about 2-3 months. They really work! I hardly have any breakouts anymore.