RMK Pressed Powder

3.0

on 6/19/2008 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in shade 01, a matte natural beige. I use this as a finishing and touch-up powder. I find that touching up with this can be tricky because it made my makeup look considerably thicker but not natural. I'm careful to apply this with a light hand. The texture is superb, though. The powder is very finely milled. The compact case is sold separately and comes with the usual flat powder puff. Comes in other colors (a darker matte shade and 2 more shimmery shades). Overall, it looks powdery and chalky (as it did other reviewers).

I have the pressed powder in P01 (pink and cream)the powder is finly milled and feels very soft on the skin leaving a radiant glow with a minimal shine, however it does not look greasy.The powder is very easy to pick up, I normaly use a powder brush but I have to be quite heavy handed at times to get the quantity out.I have a light/med asian complexion so I think this shade goes very well, and it is also excellent to use as a highlighting tool, to define my cheekbones, forehead,nose and chin.Unfortunately you have to buy the compact seperately and it works out more dearer in this case,refills are widely available and I will be purchasing more in the future.

on 2/22/2006 8:00:00 AM

I've repeated this pressed powder in Pearly Pink(can't remember the number of it) a few times now. I really like it. I use it with my RMK super soft face brush after applying MAC Studio Fix and it gives a nice glowy effect and my skin looks natural. I'm pale and many other brands' powders didn't work for me because they were either too yellowy or too pinky. But this one is just right for me! There are several tones available(4 I believe). Only complaint I have is that I had to purchase the compact case because the powder doesn't come with it.

on 5/1/2005 11:42:00 PM

looks chalky on me

on 10/30/2004 2:34:00 AM

nah, makes my face look over powdery when ever i touch up(even though with small little dabs...)
nice packaging but would not buy this product again!

on 7/18/2004 9:01:00 AM

There are 4 colours. 01 and 03 create semi-matte effects while P01 and P02 add lusters.

comes in a silver chic slim case which is sold separately from the powder.

i bought P01.very interesting product, i seem to really glow with this on but there isnt any noticeable shimmer (unlike my stephane marais loose powder & guerlain meteories pearls). soft, silky powder that controls shine as well.

I do beleve this comes in a loose powder form as well. continued >>

Recommended for Normal Skin