April 20, 2014 | 1513 users online

Makeup Brushes - Guerlain - Powder brush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by val3ntine

I have 4 of these brushes. A purse size, a large and medium size powder brush, a medium-sized with multi-colored bristles. The oldest one, I have been using for at least 5 years. I wash them every couple of months with baby shampoo. I don't have a problem with shedding, so I'm not sure why everyone else has a problem with it? Maybe they changed the product since I got mine. I don't like the purse-sized retractable brush at all. It doesn't "lock" in the up position, so when you go to brush it on your face, the bristle part just pushes back down. Plus the plastic part scratches and wears quickly so it looks ugly. I love my full-sized brushes though. They were expensive but have lasted this long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

What a waste of money. I was talked into this brush by the SA when I bought the bronzer - but it shed on me and the handle came off in my hand. I've had makeup brushes from Target that perform better than that! What's even more of a shame is that it really never made my Guerlain bronzer look that good on me, which I assumed was the bronzer's fault. Wrong - I finally discovered that if I use a different brush with it, it looks so much better. Thank god I didn't toss it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OUCH! this brush is pretty stiff..but it seems to pick up the meteorite pearl powder and distribute on face pretty well. I'll bet there are better brushes out there, if only I had any money left to buy them

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 12:45:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

This is a nice soft brush and it picks up the powder nicely and disperses evenly. I like this brush and is the only powder brush I use!