September 1, 2014 | 2252 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by eloise96

it smells really nice and makes your hair smell for ages afterwards but only bad thing is othwe conditioners such as tresemee conditioner does a much better job!!

I expected my hair to feel lovely and soft not looking as damaged but i did not get what was hoping for!

you get what you pay for

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this treatment on and off for years.
I like the smell and the fact that is creamy.
After I wash my hair, I wring it gently until there is no water and then I apply the treatment on my hair, not on my scalp, with my fingers through.
Leave it for few mins (usually more than 3 mins. but this is just me) and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
My hair smells very nice, it is shiny and manageable! Usually it is all over the place, very dry and weak.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

where is the miracle?
Not in this bottle.
My hair did not feel conditioned any more than when using my everyday conditioner.
Useless waste

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by zoeD25

For the price this is amazing. I have bleach damaged hair and my definitely feels softer after using this. I usually towel dry my hair then leave on for 20 mins to get the full benefits. There are much better deep conditioners on the market but for the price this can't be beaten

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Has left my scalp itchy and flaky for the first time in my life. The product smells terrible, too. My hair feels like I have used detergent and not conditioned it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

What!? I cant beleive the Gogh rating. I actually think this treatmwnt makes my hair a LOT dryer. Hate it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing! One of the best (if not the best) hair treatment I've ever tried :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Cilla94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair feels smooth, shiny and healthy for days after one use. This is the best hair treatment I have ever used. It has a wonderful fresh scent of bubblegum and peach. I usually prefer a buttery product though, as this is liquid. Feels more like a conditioner.
It will last long, you wont have to buy a new one every month, so it's worth its price! The packaging is very smart. I hate packaging you have to smear with your fingers in, or packaging with a closing cap that breaks off too easily!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing and I'm really very difficult to please. It provides deep conditioning that doesn't weigh hair down in the least, even if I use it every day for a week in an attempt to repair the horrible damage I inflicted upon myself through overuse of the hair dryer. Forgive me Aussie, for I have sinned.

This product takes only 3 minutes to sink in and rinses out clean. My hair is left soft and shiny and bouncy and you would have no idea from looking at it what terrible things I have done to my poor locks. I use this 2 to 3 times a week to keep my hair looking nice, and it only takes a short amount longer to sink in than I would normally let my conditioner sit in anyway.

The price is fair, although on the slightly more expensive end of drugstore brands. Luckily it goes on sale rather frequently in my area. You also don't need to use a ton of product to get results, so I find I don't use it up very quickly.

The bottle is so cool. There is no cap, just a hole in the bottom and when you squeeze, the product comes out, but it doesn't leak otherwise. How cool is that? I'm a sucker for convenient and hygienic packaging like this.

The scent is very strong and depends on your personal preference. It's very sweet and lingers for quite a long time. I don't actually mind this one, and get compliments from the ol' boyfriend about how nice my hair smells, but be advised to smell before you buy.

I would highly recommend trying this out. It's a great product at a great price in a really cool bottle. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by P3achyK33n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me add another review in favour of this product!

In Canada, none of the 3 minute miracle conditioners are available anymore, but on a recent trip to England, I saw it on the shelves and ha to snag it.

The formula is light pink and as thick as most store bought deep conditioners. The smell is faintly sweet and does not last beyond the shower. It spreads easily and evenly through wet hair. I usually apply it immediately after shampooing and then shave my legs so that the formula has time to work. The result is soft shiny hair that lasts to the next wash and is not weighed down or "piecey"! The bottle is wonderful too, the conditioner comes out of the bottom so that water stays out and it is easy to squeeze.

After using it with every shower (2-3 times a week) for a month, the ends of my hair are noticeably soft and less damaged. I usually get split ends frequently and this seems to help them split less. Will have to travel again to replace it, but so far this is my favorite deep conditioner, an absolute must try. If it continues to perform this well it might reach HG status.

One lippie off for containing cones, it would be nice find a conditioner that performs similarly without the coating.