October 20, 2014 | 1535 users online

Conditioner - Regis - Design Line - Color Care Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by bgonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner. These smell heavenly, make my fine, color-treated, heat-styled hair soft as silk. It is fantastic as a daily duo. I am also loving Design Line's new "Expandability" shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair just as smooth as the Color Care, but makes it bouncy. It also smells fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Gonegreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in a set with shampoo after my hairdresser suggested it. It did not condition my hair at all. My hair was left a tangled mess and the color came out really fast. It smells really nice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is not too bad for conditioner but it was a bit like a drug store brand with a hefty price. If it was on sale I might consider purchasing it again because it does make my hair feel soft. The texture after conditioning might be soft but my hair did feel more weighed down.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2008 11:54:00 AM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditiner is OK. I color and highlight my hair, and while it is in pretty good condition, in the winter it dries out quite a bit. This conditioner is ok at moisturizing but i CANNOT stand the smell. I think its supposed to be some kind of cherry almond smell, but no way...This smells, I swear to God, just like the shampoo I wash my cat with. NOw, maybe thats saying something good about the cat shampoo, I dont know.
Either way, the smell repulses me. I cannot finish the bottle. Eww

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot I had this stuff. I just colored my hair and was looking around for a conditioner for colored hair and remembered I had this. But now I know why I didn't really use it. First of all, I don't like the smell. It smells like soap. Secondly, it conditions o.k., but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by daltontk

I really like this conditioner. It's lightweight yet very moisturizing and is full of cones. Scent is almost non existent. A good buy!