December 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Shampoo - Regis - Design Line - Color Care Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this! I bought this with the conditioner as it was buy one, get the other half price, so this made it rather competitively priced, and along the same price as drug store shampoos and conditioners (12 for both). My hair feels so soft during and after, and doesn't make my head itch - where most shampoos do! Smells lovely and only a small amount needed. My hair is porous so couldn't say if this held the colour any longer as I have recolour quite often any way. I am quite impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is not too bad for shampoo but it was a little on the pricey side. I found that it was just about as good as the products found on the drug store instead of paying the additional amount at a hair salon. The texture after shampooing and conditioning was soft but I didn't notice that it helped keep my hair color last longer. If anything, it only made my hair much softer than a regular non-color treated shampoo would have done.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by krl813

My hair color looks great, and its been 6 weeks since it was done.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this shampoo. It smells nice and works well on my colored hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by daltontk

Average color care shampoo. I didn't find anything special about it except its very light scent which I love. I would only buy this again if it were on super sale.