October 25, 2014 | 961 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Diorkiss - 318 - Praline

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by rainbowbraintransplant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipgloss. It goes so well with my skin tone, and lasts for a while. I wear this every single day, and it just goes with everything! Definitely recommend for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mimie

Fabulous!! As if a dior product wouldn't be...It's the peerfect lipgloss ever!perfect colour,perfect scent, perfect feeling on the lips! It doesn't last too long but when i got this gloss on my lips i feel like they are having a high treatment!! Plus, brown is my fauvorite choice when it comes to makeup!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

These are akin to Juicy tubes...sheer, not very sticky, tube packaging. This color is a sheer brown pink that looks amazing with a tan. I gave it three stars because I have other mlbb colors that I reach for more often. Love Dior ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Laura22smom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Anybody out there panicking because chanel is discontinuing their glossimer in giggle? *raises hand*

Fear no more...this lovely gloss will fit the vacuum left by this terrible error in judgement :). Its a perfect YLBB - a natural looking nude that doesn't wash you out in the least but enhances your natural lip color in a subtle way. It works well over many lipstick shades but I also love to throw it on alone. As much as I hate to admit it, I think this gloss may even last a wee bit longer then the chanel glossimer and the taste/smell is just lovely (slightly sweet but not overwhelming).

Overall...I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nude gloss but especially for those who, like me, were searching to replace their beloved giggle.

FYI...I am 44, med skin tone, olive, nc30-35, GA 5.5/6 or chanel 2/40 (beige).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice gloss that creates a lighter nude lip for me. Compliments my skintone with or without lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by goyagirll

I've been living on this product for about the past 3 yrs. I love the color on me.... like a medium brown but not gothic looking and it stays well.

This has always been my defaulted gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by alicology

Looks a little off-putting in the tube as it's quite a deep caramel but turns into a lovely neutral rose-tinted caramel gloss once it's on my lips with no irritating sparkly bits. Quite a nice surprise, as browny glosses generally don't suit my rather red-cheeked NW15 complexion. Glides nicely onto my lips and has a lovely almondy smell, and the texture is lovely and creamy without being too sticky, but sadly doesn't last too long. For the price, the packaging could be improved as surplus gloss seems to stick around the top. I still prefer Chanel Glossimers as they're softer and longer-lasting, and their Praline is quite a similar colour on me so I probably wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by natalie891

love this gloss best nude lipcolor for me i usually dont like lipglosses without the wand but this amazing the color looks great with my summer tan hopefully it will still look good come fall/winter great staying power too... loves itt

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by normano04

I scored a good deal with a mini version on ebay and I love it! I think the smell is delicious, and not overpowering at all. The color is good and so is the texture. I would purchase this or another DiorKiss lip gloss in the future

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DiorKiss Praline is a beautiful gloss. It definitely has pigment and shine. I could wear it alone or over a nude lipstick shade. The smell doesn't bother me at all. The few drawbacks are the price and the fact that it does come off after a few hours. But other than that, this is a good lipgloss that adds that radiant shine. Lovely!!!