April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - "Perfect Whip" Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by saerahong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm on my second bottle. Each bottle lasts about half a year. I bought my first bottle in a department store in China for a little under 100RMB (~15USD) and a package of two bottles in Korea (at Olive Young) for roughly $15USD. I'm sure it's cheaper in Japan.

Foams and lathers well. I've used Shiseido products for a long time. Similar to the White Lucent and The Skincare cleansers actually; no noticeable difference for me.

It will dry you out the first few uses; just moisturize well and your skill will adapt. Since using this I have seen a noticeable clarity to my skin and my acne scarring is less visible. Not sure if it is correlated to this product.

Also, I used this when I lived in China and it really helped get clear out my pores from a day of exposing my skin to dirty air pollution!

I tried to use a new soap my mom swears by, but that made me breakout - so now I'm back to perfect white!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite face cleanser.
I have very oily skin and I usually only wear makeup on my eyes and brows. I'll remove most of it with Bioderma and then use this to wash my face. I put a pea size amount on a silicone scrubbing pad, moisten my face with water, and then gently scrub my face in circular motions for about two or three minutes. It foams up A LOT and gets any remaning makeup off of my face. It rinses off easily too. I follow up with my serums and lotions.
There isn't anything special about this product, but it's far better than any other cleanser I've tried. It was the first cleanser I ever started using, and that was about five years ago. In comparison to other face cleansers, this doesn't leave any residue and it cleans off all of the dirt and oil on my face, leaving it squeaky clean. It foams up very nicely with fine bubbles rather than becoming a paste or forming dishwash bubbles. My skin never feels dry or tight after using it, it just feels clean.
I buy it for anywhere between $10-16 Canadian from Asian supermarkets. I'll continue to repurchase this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I was a teenager, foaming cleansers were like the plague to me! They were always so harsh and drying on my face. I first realised that good foaming cleansers do exist out there when I tried Shiseido's Extra Gently Cleansing Foam. It wasn't the best, but it did open my eyes a bit. I found my best foam cleanser to date in SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser. It's a cleanser like no other and worth every dollar, but damn it's so expensive! A quick google search led me to Shiseido Perfect Whip. Cheap but so effective. The squeeze bottle is easy to control. I only need a pea sized smidge and it lathers up like a bubble bath! I use it after my Shu Uemura cleansing oil and my face feels so clean! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Went to Tokyo recently, picked up 3 tubes of this.

Love it! As other reviewers stated, lives up to the hype. Feels light on my face, removes makeup efficiently with my clairsonic. Gentle enough even my 6 year old uses it!

Costs 300 yen ( 3 usd!) only in japan though. :-( checked ebay it's sold for 10 usd.

Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

It lived up to its hype. Can't believe shiseido made this so affordable! I was using ├ętude house olive foam cleanser and my face started to look darker and rougher. After I switched to shiseido even mum complimented that I looked more clear. My face tone went up a notch after this. I will buy this again as I am broke but this is cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by tsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I use this in the shower with those little net lather bags-- my fiance even uses it every once in a while and has no complaints.

Gentle but thorough, and works well with my Olay face scrubber.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My first HG cleanser. Before this I was using Ponds Luminous Clean Cream cleanser which was pretty good but I like this one more. I feel like it cleans better and is more moisturizing which is what I look for in a cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleynicole11231

I thought this product was pretty good overall. I really enjoyed the texture, but left my face a little dry. You can check out my full review here if you want: http://allthingsbeautyxo.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/shiseido-perfect-whip-cleansing-foam-120g-review/
Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very gentle facial wash. I have SUPER dry sensitive skin and this cleanser doesn't stirp my skin and leave it parched like all the other drugstore moisturizers. I can't exactly whip it like they do in the commercial but I use a foaming net from SASA to foam it up, apply it to skin and leave it for thirty seconds to a minute to let it work. This does not remove makeup, I use Kose Cleansing Softymo White oil to remove my makeup before hand. I also use the Shiseido facial massage brush with this cleanser, it is a good combo.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by nhu191

too much foam and not remove the makeup well,I wash my face twice and still have feeling that it's not clean yet..and I get oily very fast after using it to wash my face compare to another cleanser I use.Not buy again even it cheap