Prestige #105 Mini Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/18/2011 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't find this brush to be exceptionally stiff at all, but mine's been jammed in a make-up bag for a long time so it may have "aged" more than others. It's a great travel size and doesn't shed bristles all over the place. I mostly use it for putting on blush.

on 12/6/2008 8:40:00 PM

I don't like how stiff this brush is. I like the small size and the short handle but I have to blend my blush with my softer powder brush after, and this brush feels scratchy and unplesasant on my skin. I find a lot of other blush brushes too big for my small face, but I would not buy this one again if I could find a softer one.

on 6/30/2007 3:03:00 AM

I have quality brushes from Bobbi Brown, but I always seem to go back to this cheap but effective brush. I use it to apply my bronzer, blush, and shimmerbricks. It's a stiffer brush, but the small head gives me a lot of precision to contour and blend. I will definitely stock up these little gems.

on 7/15/2004 9:39:00 PM

This brush is just the right size. I've used it to sweep color on my eyelids and works really really well. It's just fluffy enough.

Popular Makeup Brushes