April 18, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Lipgloss with Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Hands down, this is my favorite lip gloss! It hasn't been that long but the creaming texture and delicious smell are out-of-this-world. I would compare this to any high end lip gloss. However, I got this at Ulta for...wait for it...$2.50!

Foremost, you should know that the color is bubblegum pink. It wears on my lips on top of my favorite nude lipsticks for MLBB look. But it pretty much can top any lipstick to give a lustrous look. On it's own, I get enough pigmentation from the gloss. And it is fairly long lasting and quite moisturizing.

The applicator is slightly bent for the best application. There is a lot of product in that slim tube. And I like that it is clear, so that I know when to repurchase.

This lip gloss can compliment a sexy look or everyday work outfit. For NW15, especially, definitely one to look into.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by erawr

Unfortunately, I really did not like this gloss. A lot of reviews state that this is a universally flattering color which is why I bought it. I have light-medium skin tone with yellow undertones and this gloss just did not flatter me at all! It looked garish and weird against my skin. As well, no matter how much I exfoliate and moisturize my lips, this gloss somehow manages to find a piece of skin or a dry patch and will make it stand out.

I love the smell and the feel of the gloss (not too sticky) but I really didn't like how it performed or the color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's a nice light pink, cool-toned lipgloss. Thin consistency and quite moisturising. Distinctive smell that does not bother me. The only problem is the staying power which is rather limited. Given that the colour is nice but not unique, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by gemmaj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooove this nyx lipglosses. They feel like a highend lipgloss to me actually better than some of the ones I've tried. It's not sticky at all, it's hydrating, the colors are fab and they smeeeell delicious. Really can't say anything bad about them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

A pretty mlbb lipgloss that is pigmented enough to wear on its own. Its less sticky and is thinner in consistency than the butter glosses, plus I adore the scent! ♡ Reminds me of christmas candies for some reason. This colour is pretty common but I do love the formula!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I like this gloss enough. Would I repurchase? Sure, if I ever ran out of it or it went rancid. The color is nice and neutral and would be flattering on many skintones. The formula is nice - not too thick; not too thin. The scent is positively delightful. It smells like cherry limeade! My only complaint is the packaging. It easily collects product in the cap and around the threads, so it needs to be cleaned often. But I really like this product otherwise!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by piczohun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this colour! It looks great with my daily lip stain and it's flattering against my skin tone. It's comfortable to wear and glides on smoothly. The packaging is cute and I trust it not to leak or open in my purse. However, it smells exactly like my allergy medicine. I love it a lot still and I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The gloss is very pigmented and has a high shine to it. The smell is like cherry flavored candy and medicine and is a bit sticky and thick for my taste. It lasts about 2 to 3 hours, which is all I ask, but I didn't like the color on me. It doesn't suit my skintone. I'm medium with cool undertones, yellow surface (Chinese) and this is too bright and light for me. So the only cons is the stickiness and the color which is my fault.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

First off, I love the color of this lipgloss,I really do. It is not "beige" by any means, just a really soft pink that is so versatile and flattering. Why the 3 stars? I really don't like the formula, its consistency is too thin for me and so much so, that even with how pigmented it is, it settles into the cracks of my lips and looks really bad. It doesn't last long either, I find myself applying this at least a couple times per hour. It just wears really bad on me. I don't lick my lips or eat or anything but I find that thicker lip glosses stay better on my lips. And the packaging, I can't get it to stop leaking, at least where the wand screws back, I always have a ton of leakage whenever I screw it back on, despite how much I clean it off with a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So beige lipgloss is not beige in color. What a silly name for it. Beige is actually a real pretty mauve-pink shade. It is very pigmented and contains no visible shimmer or sparkles. I was looking for a gloss that would pair with Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Sex Machine. Wow, I hit the nail the head by getting this gloss. Beige works beaufiul with Nars Sex Machine.