NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

on 1/20/2015 5:33:00 PM

This gloss reminds me of Cherry Pepto Bismol in both taste and color. As many have said, it's definitely not beige but medium pink. It's a good quality gloss for the price, but the color looks a bit bubble gum pink on my skintone. I'll use it up, but I doubt I would repurchase this exact color. I am curious about other NYX glosses from this line in a different color.

on 1/6/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great medium pink pigmented gloss. It's like a liquid lipstick. I wasn't expecting it to be so pink, but it works well with my skin tone. This is definitely not "beige," but very pink.

on 9/12/2014 4:29:00 PM

This pigmented gloss is too PINK for me. I actually got that warning before from some reviews, but since I like pink makeup I bought it anyway. When it combines with my natural lip color, it becomes warm bright pink which seems contrast to the rest of the face when I wear minimal make up. (I'm NC20) So, if you like highly pigmented colorful makeup, this one is great. But if you have light skin tone and prefer natural look, this gloss might be too loud. Texture is light and slightly liquidy. Wear time w/o eating is 4-6 hours.

on 8/17/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this gloss but it is not beige lol. It's a mauvy pink. Very pretty and would suit anyone I would imagine. The smell is like cherry cough syrup though. It doesn't bother me much, but be aware if smells bother you.

Stays on for a good amount of time and gives great pigmentation.

on 8/17/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The product itself is really good: good pigmentation, gorgeous matte colour (not beige, but a soft pink), great price, and fantastic smell. Nevertheless, there are two reasons why I won't buy this product again: the tube leaked (I kept it wrapped on a paper tissue) and it started smelling bad after using it for three months.

on 3/25/2014 6:00:00 PM

Unfortunately, I really did not like this gloss. A lot of reviews state that this is a universally flattering color which is why I bought it. I have light-medium skin tone with yellow undertones and this gloss just did not flatter me at all! It looked garish and weird against my skin. As well, no matter how much I exfoliate and moisturize my lips, this gloss somehow manages to find a piece of skin or a dry patch and will make it stand out.

I love the smell and the feel of the gloss (not too sticky) but I really didn't like how it performed or the color.

on 3/10/2014 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

It's a nice light pink, cool-toned lipgloss. Thin consistency and quite moisturising. Distinctive smell that does not bother me. The only problem is the staying power which is rather limited. Given that the colour is nice but not unique, I would not repurchase.

on 1/9/2014 12:35:00 PM

Loooove this nyx lipglosses. They feel like a highend lipgloss to me actually better than some of the ones I've tried. It's not sticky at all, it's hydrating, the colors are fab and they smeeeell delicious. Really can't say anything bad about them!!

on 12/22/2013 1:26:00 PM

A pretty mlbb lipgloss that is pigmented enough to wear on its own. Its less sticky and is thinner in consistency than the butter glosses, plus I adore the scent! ♡ Reminds me of christmas candies for some reason. This colour is pretty common but I do love the formula!

I like this gloss enough. Would I repurchase? Sure, if I ever ran out of it or it went rancid. The color is nice and neutral and would be flattering on many skintones. The formula is nice - not too thick; not too thin. The scent is positively delightful. It smells like cherry limeade! My only complaint is the packaging. It easily collects product in the cap and around the threads, so it needs to be cleaned often. But I really like this product otherwise!

Recommended for Medium Skin