September 23, 2014 | 1653 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by shalee99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok I had to write a review on this product! I am under 18 and have hormonal acne, I had a problem with trying to find the right face wash that would help treat my acne (because I know you can't get rid of it). This product does wonders for me, I use a scrub (st.ives) to open my pores and let the salicylic acid work its magic. This acne medicine dries out your skin a little bit, but in a good way to dry out pimples. If your debating on this product and your like me always going up and down aisles looking in drugstores to find your HG please just try this out, it's inexpensive and worth a try. :) good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by cacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for the right cleanser for such a long time and I think I have finally found it. For the past couple of months I had been going through moderate acne with spots all over my forehead and even some developing on my cheeks due to poor foundation choices and an overall ineffective facial cleanser. I have been using this cleanser for a few months now and have only used 1/4 of the bottle since a little does lather up a lot. It smells divine and feels great on the skin leaving you feeling so refreshed after using this product. So far, my acne is clearing up a lot with only a few spots and scars here and there. Highly recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Kateoliver99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after seeing many good reviews online, it's fair to say I am very disappointed with the product! When I first used the product it left my face feeling cool and refreshed, which I loved! I used it morning and night and it seemed to be going well, until I woke up on the fourth day with my face covered in rashes, it was stinging and itching and my lips were very sore and dry! This could be due to an allergy or just my sensitive skin however after trying many different face products I have never experienced this before! I am very disappointed and in a lot of pain and I will be taking a trip to my GP today to help me get rid of this unwanted rash, which looks and feels terrible!! Would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and make sure you try this on a less visible part of your body before you try it on your face. I'm very sad to be writing this review as I expected big things from this face wash after reading so many good things! The pricing was very good and if it had carried on like it had being doing in the first 2/3 days I would have been overjoyed with the results as it seemed to be clearing up my skin after just a few washes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by vbbyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! Use it once a day to keep your pimple away. Haha just kidding. I use this cleanser every other day together with a regular cleanser so it doesn't dry me out and it does wonders for my skin even in the colder months. I wouldn't suggest using this cleanser everyday because it can dry your skin out causing more pimples. A draw back for me though is the packaging because it's a pump which means I can't travel with it unless I transfer it in another bottle but other than that this product is a thumbs up for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BarbieYall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Of course I'm a face cleansing junkie and I'm always looking for new products to aid me on the quest to flawless skin. Well I've only used this cleanser for 2 days and nights and I've already become an addict. Works wonders on problem areas. I don't really have many breakouts regularly, but when I do I can tell it's due to the deep dirt buildup under my skin that my regular ProActiv treatment just wasn't reaching. This Ice Cleanser however goes deep into my pores and I can feel it working and I love it! I can see my skin begin to soften and makeup and oil residue build ups reduce. I'm also very impressed by the price! The only think I don't love is the pump bottle. It's not very travel friendly and I don't feel that it has a securing feature which would be nice. Overall a great product and followed by a toner and a great moisturizer is a face cleansing dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by tsaw

No other product has worked as well on my acne of overall skin condition as well as this face wash. Even without using any other products its effectively gotten rid of my acne

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Kristina222

Absolutely amazing cleanser! I have used this everyday since I was 15 to get my make up off and to help rid my skin of acne. Can be a bit drying if you don't moisturise but otherwise it is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by EmilyWales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have blemished skin and this cleared my skin after just two days of using it, it removes all the oils from my skin but doesn't leave it dry but rather hydrated! It has a sweet smell. The only downside is the pump

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a my holy grail facial cleanser. It aided in clearing/preventing many breakouts since I started using it in October 2013. I try to use twice a day (for best results). It has a cooling, mint sensation the first few uses. The first bottle I purchased the pump was defective in that whenever I pumped product out some would spill out from the sides/rim. But I have repurchased it 3 times and haven't encountered that issue. A little goes along way as it lathers extremely well. It removes my make up fairly well (but I use a make-up wipe beforehand). It can be a bit drying if you don't immediately follow up with a good facial moisturizer. When my skin is clear, it glows, which I love!! (Remember I have extremely acne prone skin) I would definitely recommend this product to those with similar skin needs: Very Oily, Acne-prone, sensitive skin. I live in Canada and can buy it for $6.99 (200ml) at walmart, target or Jean Coutu. I hope this review is helpful to someone out there. Take care.

Pros
Clears acne
Maintains clear skin
Cooling sensation
A little goes a long way
Removes make up
Recommended
Lockable pump convenient for travel

Cons
Can be drying
1st bottle was defective
When travelling you lose a lot of product locking the pump
Sometimes its hard to unlock the pump for the 1st time

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Morgan2905

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absoultely love this cleanser!
With in 4 days it almost got rid of all my blemishes!
I highley recomemd this if u have a oily face.
Although when u first get it u may have to get used to the smell