Lancome Express Shine Conditioner for Normal Hair

on 7/14/2004 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So disappointed in this! So disappointed. I received a sample with a lancome purchase a couple months back and it SEEMED to be pretty good when I tried it. Well, fast forward to now when I decided to buy the Express Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. This is one of the worst conditioners I have used on my hair. The directions inform you that the conditioner instantly transforms into liquid as you apply it to the hair. Well, what it really does is disappear into thin air. It's a $14 magic trick! You know how you can almost tell if a conditioner is doing it's job while you're still in the shower? Well, I could tell this was a major waste of money when I couldn't even feel anything on my hair. Absolutely no moisturization! Horrible. You get nothing for $14! I have seen even higher end haircare brands charge less for some of their products, and at least those products perform a little better than this. This dried my hair out, and I don't even have colored or chemically treated hair. Save your money and run away from this product.