mark ScandaLash - - - Winegloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/20/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was so skeptical of this brush but it does wonders. Lengthen's my lashes, the color jumps out and makes my brown eyes look warm and open. Well worth what Mark sells it for. I'd recommend it in the purple color too! I wish the brush was a little easier to hold but that's the price of the convenience of a Mark hook up.

on 12/13/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Dupe Alert!! I have used Benefit's Bad Gal in Plum, and just finished using a tube of Dior's DiorShow discontinued Plum mascara. Scandalash in Winegloss is a great dupe for both highend mascaras. This really intensify's any burgundy or purple eyeliner. True to color, and long lasting. It can also be worn to be a brown mascara. The only thing negative is that it doesnt hold the curl every well, which can be fixed anytime. For now this is a great buy for the price and I have not seen any drug store company offering this shade in mascaras.

Really nice mascara. I have the brown and its a very nice neutral color. really nice application. Gives me long lashes. Would recommend.

on 9/15/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Ahhhh!I love this mascara!It's a pretty reddish-purple color and it looks amazinggg on brown eyes.I also used it on two of my friends with green eyes and it made them totally pop.I use this for school everyday and it makes my lashes look so pretty and my eyes too.It NEVER clumps,curls amazingly without even using a curler,and lengthens beautifully.It's my HG!Now if only it were waterproof.Hehe.<3

on 6/25/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a red purple color that isnt dark enough to make my lashes stand out. I also tried using it over black and it didnt show up. Love the brush though.

on 12/17/2006 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Winegloss is a beautiful rich, dark wine color. Scandalash does not clump or flake and never looks over-done. My eyes are greenish-brown and Winegloss works great on that color. I really think it would enhance just about any color eyes.

on 11/3/2006 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This mascara is out of the world fantastic!!! Cannot say enough good things. The wine gloss, a deep merlot color really accentuates brown eyes and makes them pop. The bruch is very full and coats every lash without making them stick together and the formula is rich and non-clumping. I just re-ordered this. For $5 the price is spectacular for such an incredible product. Would buy over and over again. I hope they never discontinue this color.

on 1/18/2006 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this based on comments on this site which were mostly positive. My experience has been the opposite. It doesn't go on well, alone or over other mascara; the color isn't strong enough to show up, and it definitely causes some irritation. I wear contacts and I haven't had a reaction with any other brand. Wine color mascara sounds great but results were poor.

on 4/30/2005 6:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Okay....great color concept, would be nice on a redhead, but really not enough pop, and it irritates my eyes ALOT! I even tried it over brown to see if it would show up better...hmmm nope. mwah..pffftttt

I love this mascara. I do have to order it quite often since there is not alot in the hook-up but it is worth it. I have tried all the eggplant/wine colors and this is by far my favorite even over KA magic red mascara-this is brighter with more of a pink hue. Love it!!

Top Rated mark Products