Estee Lauder Pure Pops Brush-on Color 'Berry Twist'

3.9

on 7/29/2012 7:35:00 AM

Love the colour and smell. The tube lasted forever, even though I didn't find it that long-wearing. It seemed a bit thin/light for me.

I don't like the brush applicator very much.

on 10/17/2011 2:48:00 AM

This is my first high end lip gloss ever, I got this in sample size from aunt and I love it from the very first time I'm using it. I adore its smell and it works great without lipstick because sometimes I just feel like wearing this alone. It makes my lips look naturally coloured that way. Thumbs up EL! <3

on 10/29/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty gloss; basic, but flattering and moisturizing. The twist-open brush works well (though the lid slips off too easily in my bag), and the berry scent is nice. I don't know if this stands out enough to buy again, but overall it's a good product.

on 4/3/2008 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was given to me by a friend who works in my mom's office...she's a diehard Estee Lauder/Lancome purchaser (while I'm more of a MAC/Bare Escentuals girl) and isn't big on lip glosses, as she is in her early sixties. I want to think she received this gloss as a freebie with a purchase, but it doesn't make a bit of difference to me! :) I love the texture (shiny, smooth and not slippery) and the beautiful burst of color -- I think this gloss could just about look nice on ANY skin tone. There's nothing about it that is IN YOUR FACE pink or anything -- just a beautiful, shiny berry colored tone that smells great. Not big on the packaging but I love the different slant in the applicator. Would reconsider buying a full sized tube (even though they are really pricey) if I ran out of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i really love the scent of this gloss.i would eat it :-)colour is very pretty and i am happy that ive found so berry beautiful gloss:-)

on 12/11/2007 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

It's ok. I looks average on my dark skin tone. I don't like the packaging...too much comes out at a time. It does taste pretty good, not that I'm supposed to be eating it:-D

on 11/4/2007 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a freebie with purchase and I really like the color, ease of applying & the scent. I don't know that I would pay full price for a new tube but it does last longer than my usual gloss & it is a beautiful berry color that flatters fair skin tones.

on 6/6/2007 11:23:00 AM

I love the smell of Estee Lauder lip stuff...
This is one of the best lip glosses I've tried, and the tube lasted a long time. I think my favorite thing was the smell, but I loved the color too, relly nice pink that you can put on sheerly to look natural or more to really make your lips pop.

on 2/24/2007 4:42:00 PM

Bought this gloss because I liked fizzy pear. But I found that it more of stainy tint for me than an actual color gloss. The color is a berryish popsicle pink. Only used it like 3 times and bought it back in the summer so wont repurchase. Nice for an evening look though.

on 1/12/2007 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this gloss with a gwp over a year ago. I lost it and rediscovered it recently. I wear this to work (I work cosmetics so I have to have a certain "look") and to parties. It is the perfect color for my pale pink undertoned skin. I am blonde with blue eyes. The consistency is perfect and moisturizing.

Popular Lip Glosses