April 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Eye Shadow - Calvin Klein - Eye Color Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this at an outlet store... I used CK makeup before but is was discontinued after a very short while. (I live in the Netherlands) I wasn't planning to buy anything when I found it but a only 1 euro a piece, I couldn't resist.
I bought 'Moss' and 'Rosewater' and I already owned 'Sea Mist' and 'Dove Grey'. It goes on very sheer and I like the shimmery finish. I'm not much of a shimmer person but this kind of shimmer is just enough for me. I use a primer underneath and it stays on for hours without creasing. Rosewater looks very cute as a base color under my regular black eyeliner and Moss gives just enough color to define my eyes without looking heavily made up. Maybe I'll pick up some more on my home this afternoon ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by eeeliiif

easy to use and it really looks nice..
i'll definitely buy again..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by renemy

Since this is discontinued, I bought this really cheaply off eBay. You can also swap for it!
I have Peridot, a really pretty shimmery olive-green color. It goes on supersheer but despite this, I don't feel ripped off. This is the look they were going for when they invented this and it works really well. You can wear it as a sheer wash alone without the need to wear darker colors with it (well, eyeliner of course; always eyeliner!). It just brightens up your eye area with a light, shimmery halo.
Unlike some cream shadows, this is not gloopy or sticky. It dries to a powdery finish and the wear is quite extraordinary. Also, the tube features a very thin nozzle so you can control just how much comes out. You don't need very much at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Hecate82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this color wash in the shade riverstone. A bit too dark for me although, you can create lovely smokey eyes with it. The application is a bit though, I do it with my fingers and it doesnt go very even and if you smear to long with your fingers, youre eyelids are clean and youre fingers grey..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by voltaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

girls you can get these on buycosmetics.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 7:58:00 AM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish they still had ck cosmetics in the uk.
The eye colour wash is brilliant. A very natural sheer cream that NEVER creased.
Had I known they were going to up and leave I would have bought the entire damn range.
I have yet to try a cream eye colour that rivals this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

got the color pearl i think from a member of another (german) board it looks very nice the color is very beautiful, suits me perfect suits me very good, the tube looks beautiful and not cheap the tube is very small but it looks very expensive very high quality "make up" love it very much

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by DonnaMartinGraduates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wish this product had not been discontinued! I use these eye washes whenever I'm feeling to lazy to do a whole eye look...which is fairly often. Very easy, doesn't crease, and provides a nice subtle wash of color. If you can somehow get your hands on these, don't hesitate!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2005 9:48:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in 04 Sea Mist, in the tube it is a pale grey/blue shade. The packaging works well for the product and the e/s itself goes on with an almost powdery finish. My problem with this e/s is that the colour just doesn't show up. I would've bought more of these but won't because I think they will all look the same pale shade when on. I usually use this as a base for my Benefit Cooki Show Off. If you like subtle, buy this, but for those who want more colour, try something like UD cream e/s.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2005 2:51:00 PM More reviews by katycucumber

This is great for a natural sheer wash of colour, no dramatic effects but this is perfect for a shimmery fun look. I wear it with minimal base and a tiny brush of mascara and it also doubles up as a highlighter. A good basic staple.