December 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Candles - Jo Malone - All Candles

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I'm generally a diptyque devotee, I love Jo Malone as well. Certain scents like Wild Fig & Cassis, Lime Basil & Mandarin, and Red Roses are my go-to candles. They're rather pricey given the burn time in comparison to diptyque, but the three scents that I mentioned are unique and quite worth it. The glass jars are simple and elegant, and each candle comes packaged in a beautiful black box with the signature, cream colored Jo Malone trim and label.

They make for terrific gifts, especially as a housewarming present. I highly recommend Wild Fig & Cassis as a gift option, as the scent isn't overbearing and is universally pleasing. Their boutiques are always gorgeous, beautifully merchandised and enticing. I highly recommend these high quality candles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I love my Jo Malone red rose candle. I rarely light it, but I just love catching a whiff of it at my office when I'm working. It smells like the real deal, and unlike with Yankee's red rose candle, it doesn't make you sick the scent. It's not overpowering. I really love it. As expensive as it is, I hope to always have at least a small one by my side.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by wooster

I love these candles! It's such a shame they are so expensive. I got the Lime Basil & Manderin which I had already tried in the body cream so I knew that I liked the smell - I panicked slightly as they are 38 and I wanted to be sure I got something that I liked the scent of which is difficult when you are smelling them in the store. The scent is gorgeous and it really, really does linger which isn't the case with other cheaper candles I have bought. Now I want to try all of them.....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by saloco

I've recently discovered these candles and they've become my HG of candles.
You don't need to burn them for long at all for the smell to fill the room and the smell lingers for hours.
The grapefruit one is superb for covering dinner/cooking smells and I have a Lime Basil and Mandarin one for relaxing in the bath tub.
When money allows, I'll be buying more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just unwrapped my beautiful Grapefruit Luxury Candle! And man does it smell yummy! My entire room is filled with it's clean and sweet scent! It was expensive but by the looks of the size of this thing (I think it weighs 5 pounds!) I should be burning it for years!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by stekwong

This is way too pricey for a candle... It is true that the perfume content is very high and one candle can make the entire apartment smell great. The candle itself also lasts a long time. But at $65 I prefer buying 3 different L'Occitane candles (at about $20 each) over this. L'Occitane candles are also very well made and has a even wider variety of scents. So unless you're especially addicted to a particular Jo Malone scent I would say at $65 you have many equally great choices.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by wizbiz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really nice candles and other products...expensive but well worth it. Once you try them you can't go back-addictive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by evesorto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I liked the tuberose and lime blossom candles, I totally love love love the grapefruit candle. They are expensive but they throw such a scent. I bought the huge $345 candle (2.5 kg which is about 5.5 lbs or 90 oz.)...I have been burning it almost daily for five months and i still have about a quarter of the candle left. I am a candle finantic and this one is one of the top on my list. Other great citrus candles are slatkin's pomplemousse and ergo silver verve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by tmarie78

I can't believe no one has reviewed these yet--they are HG!! I am something of a candle addict, and much to my surprise, these are some of the nicest candles I have ever tried! The throw is amazing from start to finish--my big, open airy flat is entirely filled with a nice amount of scent with one single burning candle! I have had two now, and they last forever and never smoke with an occasional wick trim. I find them far superior, in turns of throw and burn-time, to Diptyque, Miller Harris and Votivo--plus the selection of scents is a great sophisticated palette. Mimosa is really refreshing, and Orange Blossom is even better as a nice spring/summer candle than as a cologne, in my opinion. Grapefruit (the cult fave among the candles) is next on the list, though my mom has and loves the Stephanotis and Cassia Cafe. You can find these at any stand-alone Jo Malone, as well as Neiman Marcus--though I've been told the Orange Blossom candle is only available at Jo Malone stores. Well worth the money, these are incredible candles.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No