October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio (all shades)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

These trios suck. They are not pigmented at all adn look very chalky when you try to apply. I've tried digging up the pan a bit to see if there's color beneath the first layer of makeup but to be honest its not worth all the trouble. I have bought three of tthe trios and they all suck.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I LOVE these! I think every girl on the go should own one of these! You'll need a brush that is slightly dense and can pack on color.. cause otherwise you won't get the full effect of the color. But these are so awesome.. You have you lid, crease, and highlight color in one! Give them a try! (: They may be cheap but I don't believe "You get what you pay for" when it comes to makeup! I see just as many people hating on certain MAC products as i do drugstore. NYX is cheap and they have great eye shadows. You can't be narrow minded when it comes to makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Sadytha

I bought the Cover Girl trio in Dazzling Metallics... and it SUCKS. Never again! The colours look amazing in the palette, but when you put them on all you get is sheer shimmer. And when I opened it little flakes went everywhere! Ugh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the Eyeshadow trio in Dazzling shimmers??? I think?? It's an Shimmer orange bronze, black and yellow. It looked great in the compact. Super bright, shimmery and rich saturated colour. Once I used it, it is nothing like what you see. The colours come out almost sheer and the colour payoff is horrible. This stuff maybe cheap and look great, but turn the other way, fast!!! I stay away from drugstore brands as much as possible. With cosmetics 99.9% of the time, you get what you pay for. The cheaper the product, the worse it is!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own only on Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trios and after I bought my first one I immediately regret buying it.

I bought the Dazzling Metallics Trio and none of the three eye shadows are good quality. I know its suppose to be uber shimmery but I can't even apply the product onto my brush let alone to my skin. You will experience a lot of fall out.

Good thing the price is about 5 dollars, so I'm not totally upset. However, after I bought this, I am afraid to purchase any other Cover Girl trio.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by devilfish

i have the evening skies trio, and have recieved compliments when i wear this. my biggest gripe is they fade too fast and i hate the lightest color, its like chalk.i do like the other two colors , they compliment my blue eyes instead of competing with them.i only wear them when i want a untraditional smokey eyed look .i wear the purple dawn on my lower lids and line the lower lash line with night skies blended up into the v.i wear this with a light barely there blush and light lips = a nice change.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 1:45:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just got CG Eye Enhancers in "Evening Skies," with the following colors: *night sky* a dark blue, *purple dawn* a violet, and *angel dust* a pearly ivory.

This is a terrible product. The shadows have virtually no pigment and once I applied enough for it to show it was blotchy. Then it faded away. The applicator is terrible- very hard tip.

The shaedows almost flaked out of their pans the moment I opened the compact too!

Really, really bad! DO NOT REC!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Covergirl Professional EyeEnhancers Trio in {SHIMMERING SANDS} is three gorgeous shades, flattering on almost anyone. The package & applicator kind of sucked, but hey what do you expect for the price? I apply all my eyeshadows with brushes anyway so it didn`t matter... love the actualy shadows though. Smooth glide-coverage & long-lasting colour stay put, don`t smudge or wear off virutally all day... beautiful irridescent sheen without looking "over-done"... natural without looking "under"-done. I recommend this specific shade to everyone. It`s amazing :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I have these in several colors, but since I already reviewd Curtain Call I will concentrate on my other two. I have these in Moon lit Waters and Fields. Moonlit water consists of Lapis(dark black blue), China Blue,(Light blue), and Sheshell,(an off white.) I am not a fan of blues but this is a nice set in terms of texture and appearance. Fields consists of Sage,(a light olive green.), Fawn,(a slighlty paler version of SeaShell from Moolit Waters), and Grass a dark olive green.) All in all these are good eyeshadows and there are colors in the line to flatter any skin tone.