SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

4.5

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Retinol, Rice Bran Extract (Tocotrienol), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl, Canadian Willowherb Extract, Green Tea Extract, Bisabolol, Phytantriol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Soybean Oil, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 4/6/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This retinol cream works great for me! It took a few months to get over the slight peeling and redness I got at first. But after that, my skin has never looked better :) So really good product although it's very expensive. P.s. I used the 0.5% concentration.

on 5/23/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am amazed at the fast (1 week) positive improvement in my skin! My g/f purchased her's at her dermatologist's office, $$$. I purchased mine through Amazon-half the price. At 55 I'm starting to need help with texture, and fine lines, this product is delivering great results quickly. Lancome. Clinique, Estee Lauder etc. all have serums 3X the price that do nothing! This product really works!

on 9/27/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a very good retinol product to use .both in terms of quality of products used and the results.i am soon going to be 35,but people just dont beleive it.thanks to all the products especially this one.highly reccomend

on 5/6/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing special. Even after using it for two months I noticed almost nothing. A lot of parabens and preservatives lurking, so all together it is not worth it... ...oh - one more thing: it's pricey, given the results it provides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best night time moisturizer, period. i live in a humid climate and this retinol keeps my skin clear, glowy and perfectly moisturized. i don't even use other moisturizer on top, just this. PERFECTO. i don't know how i'd live without this baby.

product: it's a yellow paste. fragrance free. highly recommend for all skin type except very dry.

on 3/30/2011 6:37:00 PM

HG product! I use this every other night and it has transformed my skin!! I use after I wash my face in the evenings followed by La Mer -- When I wake up my skin is silky smooth & flawless. Its a bit expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion!! I have repurchased 3 times --- it lasts me about 9 months +/-

on 2/6/2011 9:16:00 PM

I've tried a lot of retinol products (prescription and OTC) and this is the first one that has not ruined my skin. All the other products either made my skin break out in cysts (!) or dried it out to a flakey mess. My dermatologist gave me sample of this and my skin has been clear ever since. I've only used it for three weeks, so it's hard to tell if it's smoothed out any fine lines, but I'll continue using it just for making my skin clear and glowing!

on 2/3/2011 10:29:00 AM

This is by far the best retinol product on the market. I've used a few retinol products: Retin-A, generic tretinoin and Roc Wrinkle Repair...all of which caused intense dryness and mixed results. I was previously using Roc's Retinol when my derm gave me a sample of Skinmedica's Retinol Complex. Surprisingly it makes my skin feel moisturized, not dry at all! My skin has never been clearer or smoother. I use it every night where as with the other retinol products I could only use every other night because of how harsh they were. It is totally worth the price!

Update: Still an amazing Retinol Product, but I tried Atralin .05% gel and it was even more moisturizing than this! Atralin and Skinmedica's Retinol Complex are the first moisturizing and non-irritating retinols I've used. I highly recommend trying either of them!

on 12/10/2010 10:43:00 PM

Wow! I love love love this product. I'm already on my second tube and I really wanted to share how great it is. For the past few years my skin has been ultra sensitive and I have had a patch of stubborn pimples on my cheek that wouldn't budge. The dermatologist said i had acne rosacea... Tried lots of products to clear up the cheek but mostly all irritated my skin and make the problem worse and more noticeable. Finally i have discovered which products are making my skin glow and finally that patch of pimples is gone and my face is sooooo smooth! Here it is---- at night i wash with Spa Face spirulina cleanser, followed by Skin Medica purifying toner, followed by Skin Medica Retinol Complex, sometimes after the retinol i might add Skin Medica ultra sheer moisturizer.... In the morning my skin is smooth and plump and clear!! In the am i just wash with the spa face and use the ultra sheer moisturizer and then some light foundation. Skin Medica products are amazing..... I'm soooo happy that they are working for my skin...yay!!!w

on 3/8/2010 2:02:00 PM

This is a great Retinol. There is no fragrance and it goes on smooth and creamy. It doesn't irritate or sting but is highly effective. I've tried other Retinol products and always always always go back to Skin Medica. I love this product!

Popular Treatments (Face)