SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

4.6

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Retinol, Rice Bran Extract (Tocotrienol), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl, Canadian Willowherb Extract, Green Tea Extract, Bisabolol, Phytantriol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Soybean Oil, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

I love this retinol product. I have the 1% because my skin is used to chemical exfoliants.

Pros:
- gentle yet effective
- hygienic dispensing
- overnight results
- non-irritating compared to other retinoids

Cons:
- a bit pricey

Verdict:
- I love this product. It's minimized my fine lines, is gentle enough to use around crow's feet area. Highly recommend. I'm in my mid-thirties and this product visibly erases age off my face when used 2/3x week in conjunction with a high PPD SPF.

My dermatologist recommended this product and I have been very happy with it! I've progressed to the .5% version, but still keep the .25% around for times when my skin is extra sensitive. Highly recommend!

I use this instead of retin A less harsh beautiful results I have some for sale on ebay for 39.99

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This retinol cream works great for me! It took a few months to get over the slight peeling and redness I got at first. But after that, my skin has never looked better :) So really good product although it's very expensive. P.s. I used the 0.5% concentration.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am amazed at the fast (1 week) positive improvement in my skin! My g/f purchased her's at her dermatologist's office, $$$. I purchased mine through Amazon-half the price. At 55 I'm starting to need help with texture, and fine lines, this product is delivering great results quickly. Lancome. Clinique, Estee Lauder etc. all have serums 3X the price that do nothing! This product really works!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a very good retinol product to use .both in terms of quality of products used and the results.i am soon going to be 35,but people just dont beleive it.thanks to all the products especially this one.highly reccomend

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing special. Even after using it for two months I noticed almost nothing. A lot of parabens and preservatives lurking, so all together it is not worth it... ...oh - one more thing: it's pricey, given the results it provides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best night time moisturizer, period. i live in a humid climate and this retinol keeps my skin clear, glowy and perfectly moisturized. i don't even use other moisturizer on top, just this. PERFECTO. i don't know how i'd live without this baby.

product: it's a yellow paste. fragrance free. highly recommend for all skin type except very dry.

HG product! I use this every other night and it has transformed my skin!! I use after I wash my face in the evenings followed by La Mer -- When I wake up my skin is silky smooth & flawless. Its a bit expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion!! I have repurchased 3 times --- it lasts me about 9 months +/-

I've tried a lot of retinol products (prescription and OTC) and this is the first one that has not ruined my skin. All the other products either made my skin break out in cysts (!) or dried it out to a flakey mess. My dermatologist gave me sample of this and my skin has been clear ever since. I've only used it for three weeks, so it's hard to tell if it's smoothed out any fine lines, but I'll continue using it just for making my skin clear and glowing!