September 2, 2014 | 1043 users online

Self Tanners - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs - Medium Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this product. I mainly use it for when I have not used self tanner or to help boost my color when I do self tan. First things first, this thing will be a pain in the rear end UNLESS 1) you moisturize, or use some sort of lotion when applying this 2) the nozzle is unclogged (running under hot water helps get the gunk out.. provides you with a finer mist) This stuff really is water proof. I have been caught in the rain and freaked out, but it truly doesn't come off. It takes good scrubbing with soap and water to do that in the shower! This gives a light/medium coverage - I personally haven't used it to hide scars or anything but this does make everything look more even. It's convenient when I need quick color on my PPP skin - but I never sleep with this stuff on. It is NOT a developing self tanner... This stuff works best when you hold the can about 6-7 inches away from you in short quick sprays. Any closer and you'll get nice big blobs of this stuff on your skin which sucks to rub in, especially when your skin is dry. (it hurts!) Also this stuff will rub off on t-shirt collars and other tops if applied on the neck, in my experience. This also gets all over carpets/floors/whatever surface you are near - if you are spraying it directly onto the body. This is somewhat pricey for what it is but the bottles I've had last me a month or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

For the past three years I have used this product. I use it only on my legs and I find it works very well to give them a nice even tanned appearance. I spray this on each leg and use a tanning glove to spread it out. After it dries it does not transfer. I can wear white capris within twenty minutes of using this product. For me, it does not come off without being washed off and I do that about every two to three days and reapply. The cost of this is much less than some products I have used in the past (St. Tropez, etc.) and I like how evenly it can be placed on the skin - no streaking and the color is very becoming. Now, I have never tried this on my arms, face or decollate - I use a different self tanner for my arms which is close enough in color to match well enough. Find it with Sally Hansen products in your drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My review is for the water-resistant version.

This is SO DARK on my olive complexion that it looks bad! In fact it's too orange for my taste. If you're going for the natural look, I personally can't recommend this for light to olive skin tones (Type I to Type IV on the Fitzpatrick Scale). Plus I don't like the chemical smell either. So I don't think I'll be trying this in the lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Ak03

I really love everything about this product except for the color...MY fault though. I'm going to get the light glow now and see. It goes on easy, and not streaky. No scent(yay!). Didn't get all over my cloths. Seriously only comes off with soap and water. I love it, like I said just the wrong color for me, I have olive tone skin but it was darker than the rest off my body and looked weird. Can't wait to try the Light Glow and hopefully review that one :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, it makes my skin look great.. I only wish it didn't sparkle so obviously in sunlight- no shimmer, just sparkle ugh! (although the sparkles fall off after a day or two) The point is for it to seem like my skin is even and glowing, not being able to tell I put something on. Also the spray nozzle doesn't spray evenly, and not in fine enough of a mist, but it does blend out very easily even when mostly dry. Dries in about 15 seconds. I use it for legs, chest and arms year round; it's like an illuminating concealer for your body if you've got visible veins, bruises or discoloration, and works great as a pick-me-up for days you're baring extra skin. Will probably repurchase despite the sparkle, since the finish is so unlike other self-tanning products and because it truly stays on until you shower (does fade), and is waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Beckymp

Love this product!
I apply this product over Rimmel Sun-shimmer, st tropez or Fake bake, just for the flawless finish, i have scars on my legs and a birthmark, this hides everything perfectly! love it.
(have sprayed this on my face, over my foundation before, gave really nice deep coverage, to heavy to do in the day, recommend this for a night out, lasts all night!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by eilidhdawn05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like to use this in emergencies when i haven't used any fake tan. I apply this in layers and it appears a nice light even tan.

Despite being terrified on the first couple of uses thinking it will come off on the chair or any linen or clothing i come close to but it has not done this!

Great1

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not worth my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lmangan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

all i can say i did try this product after i read the review in online , i always see this product every time i go to a store, but i never wanted to buy it because i dont know how it works, so i search about this product in online, and i read all the reviews, and yes i did try it, i have a lot scars on my legs and it really helps, when i went to visit my bf in california he doesnt know that i have a scars because i always wear pants all the time, and when comes for having sex i always i wanna turn the light off because i dont want him to see it..lol... i feel jealous because i see all this girls wearing some sexy shorts and dresses. i have beautiful face but i dont have beautiful legs.. when i found this product i was very happy the result because i can wear nice sexy dresses and sexy shorts, especially going out at night like going dancing , im so happy because i can wear a really sexy dress i can show my legs. my bf is very happy he think i have a really nice legs, i think im gonna use this product forever..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally tried this a few times after having it sit in my products closet for a couple wks. It is seriously awesome. I love this stuff--it makes my legs look flawless and amazing, & my legs are not flawless lol. The best way to use it is to squirt a blob of your fav (fast drying) body lotion in your hand, then squirt a bit of this on top of the lotion and rub ur hands together, then apply to your legs, rubbing in circular motions till it's all blended in. It literally takes me 2 minutes to do both my legs. Using lotion takes a little longer for it to dry, but it's so worth it, it comes out much better. U don't have to use nearly as much product with this method either, and it allows u to spread it much easier. If u want to be darker, or have more flaws to cover, just repeat the process. I had zero streaking or anything this way, & I've done it both methods--with & without lotion. It really is water resistant too. Just don't dry ur legs off if they get a little wet, cuz then it'll rub off on the towel. If they get wet, like if it rains or something, just let them air dry, don't rub them, & you'll be fine. This isn't orange on me at all, just natural and tanned looking. I'm NC40 in the summer (which is mainly when I'm bare-legged & would use this product), & Medium or Tan Glow suit me quite well, depending on how dark I am. There are tiny tiny shimmers in this that u can only notice in very bright sunlight if you're looking for it, but nothing too noticeable at all, & the shimmer accentuates your leg muscles. One of the best beauty discoveries I've ever made! This can be used on other parts of your body, not just your legs, but I only ever use it on my legs.