November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Self Tanners - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs - Medium Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sexy goddess legs in a can!!! I switched to this after using the lotion version in 'light' for much needed concealing. This is more sheer & luminous, less matte, hardly transfers and is all out glam gams.

I apply this after showering on freshly moisturized legs. I find adding a pea of moisturizer + spray onto hand helps to spread it more evenly and...

Bam! You've got the legs of a Gillette Venus model lol! Sculpted, glossy barbie legs! And it glows in photos especially with flash.

Great for girls who are naturally tan or not (I'm NC35). It does have a bit of shimmer detectable in the sun. It's best applied with your hands mixed with some lotion. Also, make sure you wash hands afterwards. I always do a 360 in front of the mirror when I'm done to check coverage (and so I can check myself out ;) ;) To remove, scrub well with soap and water.

The hot legs you've been waiting for aren't as hard to get as you thought, girls!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thinking about laser treatment to remove some brown age spots on legs? Forget it and get this this. By chance, I put this newer cream version of the SH self tanner on my legs and ... darn, perfect legs, brown spots covered and invisible. I am floored at how perfect this makes legs look not just "tanned". but somehow illuminated as well. Its an amazing look, but I love it. I will be using this year round.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this product. I mainly use it for when I have not used self tanner or to help boost my color when I do self tan. First things first, this thing will be a pain in the rear end UNLESS 1) you moisturize, or use some sort of lotion when applying this 2) the nozzle is unclogged (running under hot water helps get the gunk out.. provides you with a finer mist) This stuff really is water proof. I have been caught in the rain and freaked out, but it truly doesn't come off. It takes good scrubbing with soap and water to do that in the shower! This gives a light/medium coverage - I personally haven't used it to hide scars or anything but this does make everything look more even. It's convenient when I need quick color on my PPP skin - but I never sleep with this stuff on. It is NOT a developing self tanner... This stuff works best when you hold the can about 6-7 inches away from you in short quick sprays. Any closer and you'll get nice big blobs of this stuff on your skin which sucks to rub in, especially when your skin is dry. (it hurts!) Also this stuff will rub off on t-shirt collars and other tops if applied on the neck, in my experience. This also gets all over carpets/floors/whatever surface you are near - if you are spraying it directly onto the body. This is somewhat pricey for what it is but the bottles I've had last me a month or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

For the past three years I have used this product. I use it only on my legs and I find it works very well to give them a nice even tanned appearance. I spray this on each leg and use a tanning glove to spread it out. After it dries it does not transfer. I can wear white capris within twenty minutes of using this product. For me, it does not come off without being washed off and I do that about every two to three days and reapply. The cost of this is much less than some products I have used in the past (St. Tropez, etc.) and I like how evenly it can be placed on the skin - no streaking and the color is very becoming. Now, I have never tried this on my arms, face or decollate - I use a different self tanner for my arms which is close enough in color to match well enough. Find it with Sally Hansen products in your drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the water-resistant version.

This is SO DARK on my olive complexion that it looks bad! In fact it's too orange for my taste. If you're going for the natural look, I personally can't recommend this for light to olive skin tones (Type I to Type IV on the Fitzpatrick Scale). Plus I don't like the chemical smell either. So I don't think I'll be trying this in the lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Ak03

I really love everything about this product except for the color...MY fault though. I'm going to get the light glow now and see. It goes on easy, and not streaky. No scent(yay!). Didn't get all over my cloths. Seriously only comes off with soap and water. I love it, like I said just the wrong color for me, I have olive tone skin but it was darker than the rest off my body and looked weird. Can't wait to try the Light Glow and hopefully review that one :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, it makes my skin look great.. I only wish it didn't sparkle so obviously in sunlight- no shimmer, just sparkle ugh! (although the sparkles fall off after a day or two) The point is for it to seem like my skin is even and glowing, not being able to tell I put something on. Also the spray nozzle doesn't spray evenly, and not in fine enough of a mist, but it does blend out very easily even when mostly dry. Dries in about 15 seconds. I use it for legs, chest and arms year round; it's like an illuminating concealer for your body if you've got visible veins, bruises or discoloration, and works great as a pick-me-up for days you're baring extra skin. Will probably repurchase despite the sparkle, since the finish is so unlike other self-tanning products and because it truly stays on until you shower (does fade), and is waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Beckymp

Love this product!
I apply this product over Rimmel Sun-shimmer, st tropez or Fake bake, just for the flawless finish, i have scars on my legs and a birthmark, this hides everything perfectly! love it.
(have sprayed this on my face, over my foundation before, gave really nice deep coverage, to heavy to do in the day, recommend this for a night out, lasts all night!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by eilidhdawn05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like to use this in emergencies when i haven't used any fake tan. I apply this in layers and it appears a nice light even tan.

Despite being terrified on the first couple of uses thinking it will come off on the chair or any linen or clothing i come close to but it has not done this!

Great1