April 18, 2014 | 934 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked a couple of Goldwell products, and wanted to try this too. Don`t like it very much, I must say. In the shower it feels slippery, that is good, but once your hair dries, it feels like you didn`t do any deep conditioner treatment. So no, searching for a better one...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Blondemenace121

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this. I did a lot of research on hair treatments prior to buying it because my poor hair is in terrible condition. It went through a year of regular bad bleach jobs and then a period of extremely high stress. So about two thirds of my hair fell out and the rest was so damaged it was like straw. They reformulated my beloved All Soft so I needed something new. This did absolutely nothing. It coated my hair in a greasy residue but still left it frizzy and breaking off. My hair takes the most moisturising products and suck them up (Wen actually dried it out and All Soft is just enough to keep it calm) but this just sat on the surface like grease and made my hair dirty. It also has a lot of alcohol in it and I don't think that is acceptable in a treatment for damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sosu89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have thick blonde hair that I highlight every 6 weeks so it is quite damaged! This product is amazing! I use it as a normal conditioner, and leave it on for a few minutes in the shower. Really improved my hair, I recomend to anyone with damaged or course thick hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by loveydove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I was young and single and I could afford salon hair products I always bought Goldwell products. I love the scent of this conditioner. I cannot believe how soft my hair was after conditioning it with this treatment. No product has ever done that before! I always used it in conjunction with the shampoo. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford to buy salon products but I highly recommend this product if you want soft hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Rosiecg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I gave it 5 lippie abased on the price. Compared to Loreal and others, the price of this product for what it does is so cheap.

I alternate this with another conditioner and my hair has never felt better. I tried Redkin heavy cream and it did nothing - 1 minute with this product in my hair and it did feel like silk.

I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by myloveisfreeing

I purchased this before purchasing L'oreals absolut repair. and while it works nicely the loreal works far better, will not be buying again. I highly recommend spending a little extra for the absolut repair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by iamala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this product after seeing it in shower at my boyfriends house. His sister uses it and after a couple pumps, I could see why. It is GREATNESS in a bottle package. My hair is to the middle of my back so it is getting longer but it has been through tremendous abuse. When I was small it was cut very very short for years and years and even shaved a few times. I have thick hair that is a little thinner on the ends. it is wry voluminous and I spend most of my time making it lay flat (not poofy). I use this product in the shower while I shave and wash up and when i rinse it out it makes me so happy because of how smooth it is. it conditions it like no other I have used in my life. it doesn't have a particular smell to it but the way it takes care of my hair- I could really care less. it does not make my hair greasy, it moisturizes my scalp great. my hair is sort of a mixture of waves and curls and it moisturizes them both greatly. you can just see and FEEL the difference in my hair after using this product and I'm so happy with it. It's expensive but it is so worth it- buy off amazon to save!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ShirleyLaVerne

Best hair product I have ever used. My hair is thick, waist length, wavy/curly and coarse. It makes my curls defined, makes my hair shine and feel like silk. I adore this product. I always buy salon products and this is second to none for my hair type. THE BEST EVER!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

smells really great but i find this ok and not the best i've used...my dry, damaged wavy hair responds better to terax crema or kerastase masquintense...and the cones in this makes my hair kinda limp...so, unfortunately, i wont repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by sschroedl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found out it was this product that was making my scalp break out - I mean bad!
My hair did not feel very well repaired or conditioned either. I'm using Lanza Healing Repair shampoo/conditioner and my double process hair is doing much better now.