MAC Printout Trendsetter

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2004 8:07:00 PM

Ok, sooo glad I got this!! I actually reach for it ALL the time! :) I bought soley on the reviews for it and since I'm obsessed with my Rock It Nordies palette also. The reviews (looks like they've been deleted now?) said it was exactly like the Rock It just more subtle colors. I use the Shell CCB all the time, as quick e/s or a brow highlighter. It's a shimmery taupey off-white. Shows up just enough on my MMM skin and is flattering. The lippies are Dreamy l/g, and two berry colored shades. Very nice. You will enjoy this! Now... to collect the Saks Jet Black Palette. Instead of lippies it's eye shadows. Just adorable.

on 7/11/2004 12:52:00 AM

When i first saw this palette, i thought it was the cutest palette i'd ever seen. it's pink, but has these sleek futuristic MAC logo motifs. So cute! the structure of the entire palette is exactly identical to the Rock It one [which i also have... i'm such a sucker for MAC limited edition palettes!] this comes with a subtle beige shimmery highlighter, a cream hued, a pink and a berry gloss. The colors are all much more subtle than the Rock It one, so it's more suitable for daily use. it's so chic to whip it out for touch-ups! Awesome stuff... i love it!

Popular Palettes