April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Powder - The Body Shop - Loose Face Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great loose powder, even better when purchased at half price!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mbdfz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The powder itself is ok. I have 2 problems with it though, one it's shimmery and two the packaging isn't ideal! It's one of those packaging's that can spill out when you open it. But I bought this powder during the summetime when I was a bit darker and now that it's winter, I only use it as bronzer and it works okay but I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy this. There are better products out there and cheaper ones, this is expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this product first time and very impressed with the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by MarifreakinA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The fact that this product has never broken me out intrigues me. I have never read the ingredients list because I assumed that since it was from the body shop it was "all natural". I was wrong, but I have to laugh at myself because if I had known the list of ingredients I would have told the sales woman "no way". For anyone who is curious here is the list of ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Silica, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides
I am appalled, but to be honest, while their Extra Virgin Olive Oil MMU made me break out, this one has never broken me out. I am in a state of shock but I love this MMU so I am undecided as to if I want to rebuy it or not. It's not the heaviest coverage but it's a nice base for my main foundation. Very surprised, I really thought their products were supposed to be natural, not sure what to think, but I love this MMU.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by andinkd

This loose powder had quite large holes which made it deposit large amounts of powder if i shook it (i simply closed all the other holes except for one with clear tape to fix that problem), it gave a nice very very very subtle effect that made you look like you had healthy glowing skin, although i must say it doesn't last very long on oily/combo skin (around 3 hours) and it doesn't give coverage (so it's more of a finishing powder or a powder fit for people with great skin conditions) at around $19 for 14g this product is quite pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for a natural, not cakey, subtle healthy glowing look- i got this product in shade 03 (another con is how little range of shades they have of this loose powder)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

I'm sure it's an okay powder, but the color just wasn't right for me. And I got it in the lightest shade. Well, well.

Love the body shop, but if they make super pale foundations, I really think they should sell a super pale or translucent powder too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by indskunk

Unfortunately just found out this broke me out. Whether it's powder or dust, it broke me out terribly even with intervals. It's sad cos it is only 1/4 used. But packaging was hell. Powder flew everywhere. I tried shaking abit, still rained on me. Tried lighthandedly with my brush, still as messy. Sad. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It works perfectly well with my liquid foundation. It doesn't make my makeup looks cakey,it absorbs oil well,makes my skin glows too. The price is suitable with its quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by teesue

i love this product.
never iritate my skin, looks natural (not cakey)
and works well with my liquid foundation.
makes my skin glow.

but the package need to be enhance though for quite difficult to use.
I need to tap over and over while holding the puff on its holes to get the powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by laybackspin

This powder is amazing. I got a nice haul from Body Shop this week using a 50% off code they sent me, without which I probably wouldn't have bought this product because for me, as a student, it's full price is a little too high for me to try it usually.

The powder however, is lovely. It's extremely fine ( I got the 02 shade), it goes in very smooth, soaks up oil well throughout the day and doesn't make you face look cakey. So all good! Only little niggle is the filter lid, which doesn't really work that well, alot of powder always comes out so wastage its a problem.

Overall a very good powder for setting foundation/concealer, would buy again.