October 26, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Physicians Formula - Vital Lash Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I purchased this because my daughter wanted a liquid eye makeup remover versus the creamier Avon one we have. I bought it online from Drugstore.com and it was pretty cheap. I like that the cover snaps open and closed, so there's no screwing a top on and off. It works well on traces of mascara that are left after using my foaming cleanser, however, it does not work well with waterproof eye liner or mascara. Lindsay says it stings her eyes. I always rinse my eyes after using, so I haven't experienced much stinging. I ended up with red, irritated eyes for almost 24 hours after using this to remove 24-hour black gel eye liner. Will not purchase again. I should have shelled out the bucks to buy the beloved Lancome Bi-Facil. The last bottle I had was only half used and it fell in the garbage can and got thrown out. Sob.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product with high hopes based on the reviews here, but it's honestly not that great. It really stings my eyes, albeit less than other inexpensive makeup removers. I ask, what is the point of an eye-makeup remover that stings your eyes? Granted, it does a decent job at removing non-waterproof mascara, but the pain is not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It`s cheap, fragrance free, leaves no oily residue ,doesn`t sting my eyes and comes in a very small streamline plastic bottle that squirts out just the right amount for one use ( which is about a pea size) I might fork over 30 dollars for a Givenchy mascara but at least I can remove it with ease for a couple dollars. I`ve been using this for years and tried others ( mostly samples from pricey upscale brands) and would never switch. Bottom line- it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

The green and clear bottle is the best eye makeup remover I've used. i have sensitive skin, so my eyelids get irritated easily, and I never have problems with this. Also it does not leave oily residue and the price is much cheaper than clinque or lancome which I've tried. I hated the Almay one. I like the Physicians Formula the most. I will continue using this.....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by thefineprint3

This is a good eye makeup remover but something about getting chemicals in my eye (I don't wear contacts) makes me uncomfortable. No irritation has occurred but I find that organic olive oil works just as well for me and is a cheaper alternative for the size you get. Good product but not my cup of tea...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by xizilia7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. It works alot better than Neutrogena makeup remover AND clinique makeup remover.

I wear contact lenses and have sensitive combination oily skin. It did not sting my eyes or irritate it like the other removers.

The one mistake people make is rushing when taking off their eye makeup. You need to let it sit and mixes in with your makeup before you start to rub it off. It took everything off for me in with one cotton ball. It took off both my waterproof mascara and eyeliner with very little work, one cotton ball per eye.

I wish they have it in bigger size as I am environmental conscious in wasting the bottle and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, Love, Love this eye makeup remover! It is one of the best ones out there! The Maybelline Expert Eyes eye makeup towelettes are another winner but I love the PF when I want to use a liquid. My mom only uses pre-soaked pads and I recommended she buy the PF Vital Lash in the pad form since the liquid is so good and she is very impressed with them. These dont bother my eyes and are not oily in the least. I am soo glad our town finally got an Ulta! UPDATE: Unfortunately, I will not repurchase this product because the last bottle I bought stung my eyes. I noticed it looked as though it contained dye in it as it appeared sort of an amber color. I looked and found dye listed in the ingredients. I think the colorant is irritating my eyes and I don't recall this problem or the color with my past bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by SweetCherry

So after I read some reviews on here about this Eye Makeup Remover I decided to buy it since my Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover doesn't seem to take out all my eye makeup.

I was searching for it in drugstores but couldn't find it and saw that they sell it online at this one site and was going to order but I stopped by Ulta and found it. I was really excited to try this since I thought if this one works I won't have to get the Lancome one.

I just put it a few drops onto my cotton pads and press it onto my eye just like what I did with my regular makeup remover. After 10 seconds or so I removed it and my eyes started stinging like crazy! I haven't even rub it in yet and it has already irritated my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

The perfect eye makeup remover, and I've tried everything. It's also cheap. If you can't find it at the store (I never can), the Physicians Formula website is extremely fast and efficient, and shipping is less than $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by nadery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this products after reading the reviews on MUA. Only after I bought it I saw that it is for normal to oily skin. I have very dry sensitive skin around my eyes. I still gave it a shot and it took me couple times to get used to it. The first time I had irritation around my eyes. The second time, I did not push the cutton ball as hard and it worked great. I normally use Neutrogena makeup remover, but this one seems to work actually better about removing more making in less time. I will continue on comparing two products, and will also try the one for dry skin (if it exists) next time. For now, this one is pretty good because of it's cleaning power without oil residue.